MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerNoBrand
Alternative to LOVE ME MORE by VICTORIAS SECRET, Bouquet of Perfume, Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, Perfect Gift, for all Skin Types, 34 FlOz [I LOVE YOU]

by NoBrand

INSPIRED BY - Just like many famous brands are inspired by designers big brands, so are our fragrances.; AFFORDABLE - Designer fragrances are expensive, ours are affordable alternative. Enjoy a high quality, luxury experience at about a third of the price of a traditional designer Fragrance.; DISCLAIMER - Bouquet of Perfume competes with Love me More by Victorias Secret. It does not use Love me More by Victorias Secret fragrance and is not associated in any way with Love me More by Victorias Secret, a product of Victorias Secret.; CASUAL FRAGRANCE - 3.4 Fl.Oz Eau de Parfum for Women. It's recommended for casual wear. For all skin types.; PERFECT GIFT - It is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Valentines Day, Christmas, Birthday's, Anniversary's, Graduation's, Business Gifts, any Holidays or just as a gift to yourself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alternative to LOVE ME MORE by VICTORIAS SECRET, Bouquet of Perfume, Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, Perfect Gift, for all Skin Types, 3.4 Fl.Oz [I LOVE YOU]!
Noelia G.
Doral, FL
I would like to buy again the aroma it’s so good it’s one to my favorites and I so in love

Looking for your answer?