Alternative Baking Company - Outrageous Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with Walnuts - 4.25 oz.

BY ALTERNATIVE BAKING COMPANY

Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
I am a huge oatmeal raisin cookie fan....these are the bomb. I'm not vegan, but I'm lactose intolerant...which makes the lack of dairy in these great! they taste delicious, and are a great alternative option if you're looking for a vegan cookie. you can't even tell that they aren't made with the normal cookie ingredients. 10/10
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I'm not vegan but I do love to try a lot of "alternative" foods. With that being said I
Have found that ABC company makes amazing cookies! The oatmeal raisin walnut is definitely my favorite flavor followed by chocolate chip. It isn't super dense as some other cookies I have tried. It has some moistness And it is flavorful! I highly recommend these!
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
It tastes really good. The Perfect combination of raisins and walnuts flavor join joyfully as you take a bite.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Hoboken, NJ
These are good but a bit dry in texture. Definitely need some almond milk to go with it. I love the product but would be better if they were moist