Alternative Baking Company - Outrageous Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with Walnuts - 4.25 oz.

BY ALTERNATIVE BAKING COMPANY

Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
This freakin' cookie. It is so good. It's light, moist, and has the perfect amount of spices. I don't even like walnuts but I don't care when they're in this delicious of a cookie.
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
God these are my favorite brand of cookies. Hard to find but when I do I usually stock up. The best flavors are pumpkin and the chocolate ones!
Elise M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are huge and delicious. Even though each cookie is two servings, I could eat one in a sitting.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
I am a huge oatmeal raisin cookie fan....these are the bomb. I'm not vegan, but I'm lactose intolerant...which makes the lack of dairy in these great! they taste delicious, and are a great alternative option if you're looking for a vegan cookie. you can't even tell that they aren't made with the normal cookie ingredients. 10/10
Nicole S.
Maywood, NJ
These are good but a bit dry in texture. Definitely need some almond milk to go with it. I love the product but would be better if they were moist
Alexis L.
These are the first vegan cookies that I've been so absolutely head over heels for! Regardless of flavor, I always love these. They're not as moist as regular cookies but they don't need to be. The texture and flavor more than makes up for the difference. I was skeptical the first time I tried an ABC cookie, but I haven't bought any other kind since. Love.
Leida M.
Bowie, MD
These cookies are simply amazing!!! they taste as good as regular cookies. Some tea or coffee would taste amazing with these cookies
Carlyn D.
Tacoma , WA
My favorite packaged cookies! All the flavors are delicious and the ingredients list doesn't make me cringe.
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
Probably shouldn't be eating these everyday because they are calorie dense but they are clean for the most part and gluten free! Love this brand with a nut cup of black coffee. Also really filling - I love the chocolate chip flavor the best!
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Reminds me of college days use to eat religiously.
little nutritional value
has a great taste
quick snack
not unhealthy but don't eat everyday