Alternative Baking Company - Outrageous Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with Walnuts - 4.25 oz.

BY ALTERNATIVE BAKING COMPANY

Hannah L.
This is the best store bought vegan cookie. It is perfectly sweet and soft/chewy. The flavors are always perfect and strong. I stock up on these cookies whenever I get groceries
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This freakin' cookie. It is so good. It's light, moist, and has the perfect amount of spices. I don't even like walnuts but I don't care when they're in this delicious of a cookie.
Alexis L.
These are the first vegan cookies that I've been so absolutely head over heels for! Regardless of flavor, I always love these. They're not as moist as regular cookies but they don't need to be. The texture and flavor more than makes up for the difference. I was skeptical the first time I tried an ABC cookie, but I haven't bought any other kind since. Love.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I'm not vegan but I do love to try a lot of "alternative" foods. With that being said I
Have found that ABC company makes amazing cookies! The oatmeal raisin walnut is definitely my favorite flavor followed by chocolate chip. It isn't super dense as some other cookies I have tried. It has some moistness And it is flavorful! I highly recommend these!
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are so good. Some flavors better than others but for something that is considered vegan it's so delicious. Worth giving it a try. They come a quite a few flavors. I love peanut butter. Check them out.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
I am a huge oatmeal raisin cookie fan....these are the bomb. I'm not vegan, but I'm lactose intolerant...which makes the lack of dairy in these great! they taste delicious, and are a great alternative option if you're looking for a vegan cookie. you can't even tell that they aren't made with the normal cookie ingredients. 10/10
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are amazing! They are vegan, and actually ridiculously delicious! Because they are so good while also being vegan... they're also expensive. Womp womp! So good though!
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
Probably shouldn't be eating these everyday because they are calorie dense but they are clean for the most part and gluten free! Love this brand with a nut cup of black coffee. Also really filling - I love the chocolate chip flavor the best!
Nicole S.
Maywood, NJ
These are good but a bit dry in texture. Definitely need some almond milk to go with it. I love the product but would be better if they were moist
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
God these are my favorite brand of cookies. Hard to find but when I do I usually stock up. The best flavors are pumpkin and the chocolate ones!