BeautyHairHair ProductsHair Products
ALTERNA(R) Caviar Moisture Intensive Ceramide Hair Serum Capsules at Nordstrom

ALTERNA(R) Caviar Moisture Intensive Ceramide Hair Serum Capsules at Nordstrom

What it is: A potent ceramide concentrate in single-dose biodegradable capsules that hydrate hair, reduce breakage and strengthen, too. What it does: Hair is left softer, shinier, less frizzy and easier to manage. How to use: Twist the capsule open and dispense the serum onto your fingertips. Apply to damp or dry hair from mid-lengths to ends. Style as usual. Use daily. 25 capsules Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA(R) Caviar Moisture Intensive Ceramide Hair Serum Capsules at Nordstrom!
How would you rate this product?
Mandee M.
Galloway, OH
ALTERNA(R) Caviar Moisture Intensive Ceramide Hair Serum Capsules at Nordstrom uploaded by Mandee M.
I’m actually impressed with how much these little capsules nourish my dry and heat damaged hair. All it takes is one capsule each use and I have long hair that usually takes a lot of product to saturate all of my hair. It helps mend my split ends and add shine. the only thing I’m not too pleased with is the bottle is very small than what I expected for the price point. But other than that I absolutely love it.

Looking for your answer?