BY ALTERNAR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This conditioner by ALTERNA transforms damaged hair and protects against breakage and future damage. How to use: After cleansing, massage the conditioner into the lengths of your hair. Rinse thoroughly. Brand: ALTERNA. Style Name: Alterna 'Caviar Repair' Instant Recovery Conditioner. Style Number: 5249284. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan N.
Galloway, OH
This product makes me feel like I have virgin hair!!! I love it I have very processed hair and my hair has never felt so soft. It honestly is worth the money. My hair feels softer than when I do olaplex treatments!!!
Sue E.
Although it is expensive, it lasts at least six months for me. It is also very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. I use to use natural products before trying this conditioner out and now I can’t even go back to anything I’ve tried before. It just doesn’t feel the same way; salon feeling.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
The entire caviar line saved my hair! I took a sample of the shampoo and conditioner from Sephora, and went back for the entire line! I hair had not felt so soft since I so t know how long! My hair looked shiny without looking oily.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Deja mi cabello tan suave, me gusta demasiado, mi cabello no se siente grasoso, se siente ligero, suave y es muy efectivo en lo que dice, el precio lo vale, es increíble, sin duda seguiré comprándolo
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I thought this conditioner was just okay when I used it. I used it with the ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and the ALTERNA Caviar Moisture CC Cream and went through several bottles of each! The CC cream was my fave because I loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel. This conditioner smells nice, but I don’t feel like it did anything special to my hair. I started using it because it was the fanciest conditioner at Sephora at the time. I had been experiencing hair shedding, and I thought this might help. It didn’t help, but it also didn’t hurt. I repurchased the shampoo and CC cream many tines, but I don’t believe I ever repurchased this.

back