BY ALTERNA

In-shower treatment oil that soothes & hydrates hair & scalp ravaged by harsh winter weather.  Soothe stressed-out tresses with this comforting in-shower treatment that warms slightly to infuse moisture into hair and scalp ravaged by harsh winter weather. Leaves hair deeply hydrated, shiny and soft, and prevents cold weather hair breakage & dryness.  Comforting fragrance features notes of almond, vanilla, cherry and coconut. Winter Rx for Hair Thermal Treatment Oil. see more...

Kate S.
This product saved my dry brittle hair in the winter. I love it so much I try to only use it when my hair needs an extra boost!
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Big Alterna lover & this product really caught my interest. It has really disappointed. Smells nice but that's about all the good I can say. It was very thin & watery, no warming sensation felt like it's written on the bottle & it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Stuck with the merchandise now as I've used it twice. Just wanted to put my thoughts out there so others who are considering its purchase may think twice.
Stacey V.
Clover, SC
Does this product take the static out of winter hair. Also does it add body back that the dry weather flattens? Thank you.