BY ALTERNA

A sulfate free cleanser that rebalances and nourishes all hair types for customized results. Alterna brings you the Science of TEN™, the perfect fusion of ten key elements from around the globe to transform any hair from ordinary to extraordinary. Inspired by Enzymetherapy - The Science of Skincare for Hair™, TEN sets new standards in the field of advanced formulation and product performance. Infused with African Cacao Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Caviar Age-Control Complex®, Color Hold®, White Truffle Oil, Champagne Grape Seed Oil, Bulgarian Evening Primrose, Arabian Frankincense, Moroccan Quillaia Bark, and Amica Flower, Alterna fulfills its commitment to create products that deliver results and not promises. see more...

Ashlyn A.
Alterna TEN is literally the holy grail of all shampoos & conditioners. It leaves my normally dry, dull, color processed hair looking & feeling silky and smooth. I am very impressed by this product & honestly only tried it initially because I loved the beautiful packaging but was pleasantly surprised. The only drawback is it's price at over $30 a pop I feel like one bottle only lasts me about 2-3 weeks with my very long hair.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
This shampoo makes my hair feel great! I love the bottle. It's best for normal hair. It smells delicious and lasts very long time. I love the shape of the bottle. I would buy it again.
Lauren D.
Orlando, FL
Luxurious shampoo!! Smells amazing good! I wish the price point wasn't so high but it's nice to splurge sometimes! Be careful about washing it out can make your hair greasy if you miss a spot!
Megan S.
Although the price tag is quite intimidating, this shampoo is well worth the money! It's like liquid gold. Absolute heaven just for hair! A perfect ten!
Anna M.
Orlando , FL
I love love this shampoo, one of the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair looked healthy . It is very good for dry hair to give more hydration.
Natosha L.
Albertville, AL
This shampooer smells wonderful! I love it and my mom loves this shampoo. This was the shampoo i used growing up!
Yasmin E.
Castellón
Me ha gustado mucho este shampoo ya que te deja un brillo y una suavidad que otros champús dicen que hacen pero es mentira. Lo puedes utilizar tanto con acondicionadores o mascarillas, aún que es aconsejable utilizar la mascarilla máximo 2 veces a la semana, pero también dependerá de tu tipo de cabello! Yo este champú lo recomiendo si o si. Pero un defecto que le pondría es que viene muy poco producto.
Ana R.
México
Este shampoo es distinto a todos los que eh probado desde la primera aplicación se puede sentir y observar un cambio en el cabello .

Queda sedoso eh hidratado, se puede utilizar con cualquier acondicionador, entre sus principales ingredientes se encuentra el cacao africano, caviar, onagra entre otros
Dani R.
It makes me feel so fresh, i really love it! My hair smells so amazing with! Totally in love!
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Could this be used on curly hair?
susan S.
How is this?
Magan S.
Marion , KY
Does this work well on damaged hair?
Emperatriz R.
Hola chicas y chicos, creen que este shampoo funcione para cabello decolorado y tinturado?? Gracias