BY ALTERNA

A hydrating gel masque for hair. Unique texture delivers the hydration of a masque in a refreshing gel form that quenches parched hair after a day in the sun. Rinse-out treatment enriched with essential minerals, vitamins and natural humectants instantly restores moisture, resulting in silky, soft summer locks. Formulated with Enzymetherapy® and Color Hold®, a proprietary technology that provides protection from color fade caused by UVA/UVB and visible light rays, including artificial light sources, to extend the life of your hair color and protect from future damage.  Enriched with anti-oxidants to protect from environmental damage while enhancing shine and vibrancy. The result is healthier-looking hair that remains protected, hydrated and shiny all summer long. Contains Alterna s signature summer fragrance: Brazilian Mango & Coconut Milk. After Sun Hair see more...

Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
First hair mask i ever tried and loved it immediately. In the summertime my hair gets really dry and frizzy so this is great for that. Left my hair soft and smooth and smelled really good too. The instructions are really simple to follow. i would strongly recommend for people who like swim a lot like in pools are at the beach.
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
I received this product as a gift and at first I thought it was a ridiculous concept. I was definitely wrong about that. This is now a part of my routine when I return from camping or backpacking. It's replaces all of the moisture in my hair and detangles it.
vicki e.
brooksville, ky
Great product! My hair felt much healthier after using. Will definitely keep this in my stockpile of summer essentials! Alterna Summer Hair Rx After Sun Hair Quench Hydrating Gel Masque-4 oz.
Cally S.
Blaine, MN
This mask is the perfect weekly treatment mask if you spend a lot of time outside during the summer. My hair gets parched and lifeless after too much summer sun, but weekly use keeps my hair soft and shiny all summer long. Don't let the gel consistency fool you - this mask packs the moisturizing punch of a serious cream.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Great product for dry hair. Especially if you spend most of your time outside. I've noticed a change in my hair since I started using this product.
Lucia H.
This product has been a life saver for my hair. I use it during the summer months and I find it really brings moisture back in my hair, and also adds major sheen to it al well.