BY ALTERNA

Lilian A.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I got this shampoo along with the conditioner, and I was skeptical, but after using it the first time, I saw an intense difference in my hair. I have really thick dark curly hair that I bleach, dye, and straighten regularly, and this made a HUGE difference in the softness of my hair. I was really impressed. The one thing I will say is it may sap out a little more color than other color protectant shampoos, but I can't even be mad about it with how nice my hair feels.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
This stuff smells amazing, like a tropical scent. It's white with lines through it for the moisturizer they put in and it lathers really well. I have hair that's halfway down my back and I use a half-dollar sized amount. I've only ever seen it in hair salons, but it may be available elsewhere
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I love this shampoo! I have heat damaged hair after many years of straightening and this provided a great amount of repair. along with the conditioner it left my hair feeling soft and healthy.
Don't really do much it was not that special will not buy again. I think macadamia is better. It had a nice scent and it lasted long. It lathered up a lot it was nice
Liana V.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing repairing shampoo. I have dyed blond hair and this helps bring back life and moisture to my dried color treated hair. Absolutely love this shampoo. Would highly recommend to anyone with color treated hair.
Allie W.
Allie W.
San Antonio, TX
I have thick hair so perhaps this product isn't the best match. My run a lot so my hair gets dry and lacks lister. This product wasn't worth the price
Kyndal D.
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very good product. I would use it again. It looks wonderful and the packageing was very nice!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Dearborn
It can get expensive but worth it! I don't use on every shampoo. Maybe twice or three time a month
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Phoenix, AZ
I only used this shampoo once, but it made my hair soft and bouncy. I have thick, coarse, hair and this worked extremely well with it. It lathers nicely and the scent is fresh and long lasting. I would definitely consider purchasing this.