Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAlterna
My Hair My Canvas Me Time Everyday Conditioner

Alterna My Hair My Canvas Me Time Everyday Conditioner

by Alterna

A gentle vegan moisturizing conditioner that enhances shine, adds smoothness & improves manageability. For most hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alterna My Hair My Canvas Me Time Everyday Conditioner!
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,235 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I received the shampoo and this conditioner free samples with an Ulta purchase and I am so happy I did! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy. It works for all hair types. It’s definitely recommended!
Apoorva P.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this along with the matching shampoo and it worked so well. Unlike most conditioners, it didn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy. As far as I noticed, there wasn’t any residue and it rinsed off quite easily. My hair felt soft and healthy afterwards so I definitely would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?