Alterna Life Volumizing Shampoo, 12.0 Fl. Oz / 350 mL ea. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Maria Antonieta H.

BY ALTERNA

Life, a total well being hair care line, combines the latest advanced in Western technology with age old Eastern wisdom. Fresh water pearl, rare Ho-sho-wu and precious floral extracts are combined with the technologically advanced utilization of silk... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leanna B.
I would definitely have to say that this Alterna Life Volumizing Shampoo has made my hair feel incredible and it has made my hair easier to work with and to style on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who wants to test out a new shampoo.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
The smell of this shampoo is heavenly. It actually volumizes your hair too! I love Alterna products and they work just as they say. The shampoo is pretty expensive for the amount you get so this isn't part of my team anymore. I have super long hair and need more for my buck. As a volumizing shampoo that smells wonderful? I say it is a yes. As a bang for your buck? I say no.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I have thin curly hair, and this makes my curls so voluminous and keeps my hair smelling so nice! Love it! Must have for thin hair!
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
This stuff is awesome! I love that it swells my hair cuticle and gives me volume all day. I also like to flip my head over to blow dry my hair for more volume
Nikki D.
Ackerman, MS
It has been years since I used this shampoo but I love all alterna products! They all smell so great!
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
My hair was flat and dull until I used this product, now I my hair looks like a walked out of a salon when I get done!
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It's one of the few volumizing products that doesn't dry my hair. It lathers well the second time I wash and the conditioner doesn't leave build up. I wish it came in a larger bottle at the salon! It is a bit pricey for the amount.
Priscila P.
Ecuador
¡Me encanta! Deja a tu cabello con un volumen muy hermoso, te da un brillo natural. Lo recomiendo mucho, excelente producto.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Love he scent of this shampoo so much it smells so fresh and sweet and lasts a very long time! This shampoo does its job and for a very reasonable price! It also does not cause any unecessary frizz which is great!