BY ALTERNA

Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Really nice shampoo, even though it's thickening it doesn't leave that nasty residue feeling on your hair
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
MN
This is literally the best Product i have ever used in my life. At first, i used to think its not that good, but when i started using it, it has done WONDERS on me. I have recommended this to all my family and friends.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was really nice. It made my hair feel really bouncy after the shower which normally my hair is really flat. It lathers wells and smells nice as well
Mehereen K.
Mehereen K.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all these products. They are so good for my hair. This smells nice but I mostly like the effect of what happens after I wash.
Anely L.
Anely L.
Bronx, NY
This is the new shampoo I'm using and I've seen good so far. I hope to continue using it and that benefits my hair.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Provo, UT
This shampoo is my absolute favorite! I mostly love it because it smells, SO AMAZING! It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have oily hair and this is shampoo helps my hair feel and look great! And I can't believe the great volume I get from using it!
Carla S.
Carla S.
hasta el momento me a gustado mucho por que me le da el volumen exacto que me gusta y me restaura el cabello por daƱos ocasionas por los tintes o el calor y eso me agrada demaciado
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Perfect for everyone!
Love wearing it! It feels amazing on my skin.
I recommend this to everyone and all skin types.
Desislava B.
Desislava B.
Ruse
I just ordered this product and the shampoo for the first time. I use it on special occasions only. Yes definitely makes hair very very smooth, manageable, soft, and shiny. It repairs at the cuticle level. My hair is very very long so I need products that help me soften it before styling. I have noticed the difference when using it. You will too!!!