BY ALTERNA

Angie H.
Marietta, GA
I've used this before ,the first time I have used this product. I kept returning to it as it is the best (in my opinion) for fine, thinning hair. The matching products complement this greatly and add to the texture and volume to my hair. The only thing I'm not happy with is the prices keeps going up.
Glenda G.
Awesome shampoo. It helped my hair recover it's Volumen. The thickness was a huge change after some weeks of using this shampoo. I highly recommend it.
Caroline G.
me gusta los resultados que me deja cada vez que lo utilizo me deja con buena forma el cabello deberia trabajar mas en el frizz
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
This shampoo is so amazing. It brings life back to my hair and makes it feel sooo soft. The smell is so nice too
Florianyeli M.
my hair is repaired and stronger, looks much healthier after use, its aroma is pleasant.
Angela T.
Doesn't dry my hair out and smells really nice. But I didn't notice any extra volume.
mary c.
Arlington Hts, IL
i had very dry and dull hair so i decided to pick this amazing item up. it helped restore my hair, made it improve, my color looks way better, and my hair is shiny. it helps alot with dullness and and frizz and also dead ends. im very satisfied with it
atif a.
Meknès
I like this shampoo it's make my hair be cool and new hair style I can do everything