BY ALTERNA

Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My friend uses this brand. I liked this shampoo my hair is very long but flat. No volume. This seemed to give me a little lift. Would liked to use more but I havr to buy it first lol
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
This shampoo was just OK. I wish I had a chance to review my absolute favorite Alterna products, which is the Alterna 10 volumizing mist. Hands down, the BEST styling spray I've ever gotten my hands on! I would not repurchase this shampoo, as my hair is dry as well as fine, and it seemed to strip it slightly. But don't let my review steer you away from trying the 10 line!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I have used this Volume Restore shampoo and it is everything it says it is in the title. My hair was frizzy and dry and thoa volumizing shampoo took my hair to lucious moisturizing locks. Love it!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Alterna is a great brand and I am all for something that will give my hair the volume that it needs without becoming too dry or get tangled up too easily.
Madu L.
Madu L.
Meu cabelo por ter os fios finos qualquer Bentinho já deixa ele tido pro alto e esse produto é uma solução para deixar minhas madeixas baixas
K L.
K L.
Good volumizing shampoo, it just didn't wow me at all compared to other brands. I felt I got better results from strivectin's volume line
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Super volumizing. Smells good. Would definitely but this again, this is a good value.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
It's a great product to use if you have flat hair! I would use it if you lack volume in your hair. If you need a volume restore definitely get this product. The product is okay, not the best in the market. I wouldn't repurchase but it is a great product to try out
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
These is really good and works amazing I love it and you should try it smells good and works amazing