BY ALTERNA

Guera M.
It's okay. Leaves my hair clean but makes it feel oily. I paid a lot of money for something that I heard great reviews about to dislike it. My hair is shoulder length and thin on top. I only used a little so it shouldn't have left it oily. Will not purchase again.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
Hands down Alterna is the best hair care line I've ever tried. I love so many of their shampoos and conditioners. But the clarifying just does the best job cleaning all the junk from the day out of my hair like hairspray and gel and leave my hair feeling clean and not weighed or dried out.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
I love this Shampu is the best, I want to have more Shampu like these, I love your brand and product quality, hard smell in your hair all day.
Ali c.
This stuff smells SO good. And it leaves my hair shiny soft strong and voluminous. Excellent product, glad I tried it.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Love, love, love the smell of this. Makes my hair smell and feel great. A little expensive but definitely worth it
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This gem really works! My hair felt so clean and so full of life after washing it. I loved the smell too:)
rosa m.
The smell is not So great but when I first used it it made my hair smoother and easier to cone thru.
If you have dry hair this is the product for you , it also helps with dandruff
Mrrrr G.
Absolutely love this been using it for quite a while and recommend it to everyone I talk to. Just does the job and I’m highly highly happy with it. I recommend everybody to try it out at least once! You won’t regret it! Highly recommended
Geraldine L.