BY ALTERNA

Guera M.
Guera M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. Leaves my hair clean but makes it feel oily. I paid a lot of money for something that I heard great reviews about to dislike it. My hair is shoulder length and thin on top. I only used a little so it shouldn't have left it oily. Will not purchase again.
If you have dry hair this is the product for you , it also helps with dandruff
Syreeta B.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Love, love, love the smell of this. Makes my hair smell and feel great. A little expensive but definitely worth it
Ali c.
Ali c.
This stuff smells SO good. And it leaves my hair shiny soft strong and voluminous. Excellent product, glad I tried it.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gem really works! My hair felt so clean and so full of life after washing it. I loved the smell too:)
rosa m.
rosa m.
The smell is not So great but when I first used it it made my hair smoother and easier to cone thru.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down Alterna is the best hair care line I've ever tried. I love so many of their shampoos and conditioners. But the clarifying just does the best job cleaning all the junk from the day out of my hair like hairspray and gel and leave my hair feeling clean and not weighed or dried out.
Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Shampu is the best, I want to have more Shampu like these, I love your brand and product quality, hard smell in your hair all day.
Dani R.
Dani R.
So great, smells good, and the texture is really soft! I'm totally in love with! I need it!
Geraldine L.