BY ALTERNA

Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
This is my go to shampoo when I need to use a clarifying shampoo. Has been for years. Over the years I've used it to lighten hair dye that was too dark after dying my hair and I've used it when I felt like my hair had to much product build up and needed to get my scalp super clean. Def recommend.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
The best clarifying shampoo on the market. I usually have blonde hair and this helps keep it green-free after daily swimming in the summer time. Not only that but it strips all of the build up from product and leaves your hair feeling absolutely clean.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for the summer and after you have been in the pool. I feel it does take away the chemicals from my hair without making it dry. Over time it also makes my hair feel healthier.
Kaitlan A.
Amazing shampoo. Smells great and really gets product buildup outvof your hair. Love that it doesn't have sulfates either but still makes your hair feel clean!
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This is my go to clarifying shampoo! I only use this every few weeks to get the build up out of my hair. I love the smell and it keeps my hair nice and soft
Justine A.
This is a great clarifying shampoo. It works great when I've been in chlorine. And also when my hair is really dirty from going to the gym.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this hair care product . Very useful and leave my hair looking soft, with volume Must have in your hair care collection
David A.
eu posso dizer que esse é uns dos melhores shampoos que tem quando se trata do cheiro que ele deixa e do brilho que ele faz
Lizbeth H.
90735
Este produscto no lo conocia la marca si me gustaria probarlo para ver que resultados me da
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this product good for scalp issues.