Alterna - Hemp Thickening Shampoo - 8.5 oz.

by Alterna

Alterna Hemp Thickening Shampoo - 8.5 oz. 250mlAlterna Hemp Thickening Shampoo is a volume-boosting shampoo that cleanses while improving the look of fine thin hair. Alterna Hemp Thickening Shampoo is a lightweight sulfate-free formula that lifts hair at the roots and plumps the hair shaft for la

Does this really help thicken hair ? Has anyone noticed a difference while using it ?
Is this something you would use every day? Or would you alternate with your regular shampoo?
Start your review of Alterna - Hemp Thickening Shampoo - 8.5 oz.!
Delray Beach, FL
Want the best shampoo? This is it. This is the best brand you could ever purchase. No harsh chemicals. Great scent, doesn't damage your hair. It really helps to thicken and get your hair back to a healthy shiny look without making it oils. A little on the pricier side, but very well worth it.
Wetumpka, AL
Gentle cleansing and adds fullness to hair! Leaves hair soft and fluffy. Best when combined with Alterna hemp thickening compound. Does not create a thick lather, but still leaves hair feeling clean and thicker. VERY strong fragrance. I was not expecting that. It is excellent it has no sulfates.Love this shampoo and conditioner...it definitely makes your hair feel and look thicker. Highly recommended
Columbus, OH
Super thick roots coming into play ..This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling hydrated and volumized..this product will work for all hair types .. but is best for fine hair ..overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Ciudad de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico
Love the texture my hair gets whenever I use this. My God it is so so good!!! Can't believe I found it so late ... Uggh!!! The price is worth every single cent and let me tell you it has the best scent EVER... My hair smells so so good all the time!
Brooklyn Park, MN
The shampoo is amazing! It makes my hair so soft smooth and silky. I love it so much. It lathers really nice and I always feel like it fully cleans my hair without a ton of product which is important to me.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This brand of Hemp shampoo is absolutely amazing! I've used others in the past, but this surpasses those. It has brought so much life back to my hair and the natural hemp is a major plus! Where my hair was once thinning, it is now thick and luscious!
This shampoo works so well, and leaves your hair really smooth. I have thin hair but it gets frizzy and it's help for me. It was also recommended by the lady from my salon!
Milpitas, CA
Smells soooo good. Is gentle on my hair and makes my hair feel soft every time. I have been going through it quicker lately but now I realize my husband has been using it too.
Edgerton
Personally this has to be one of my favorite shampoos. I struggled with hair loss for a while before trying this shampoo and it totally helped revive my hair!
Scottsdale, AZ
love this brand!  To me this high end meets the everyday girl on the streets in NYC or Italy all the way to the runway