BY ALTERNA

Nicole B.
Portland, OR
I was really excited when I found this vegan line of hair care. They also use recyclable materials. But when it comes to this one product, I've really enjoyed it so far. I've used it about 4 or 5 times So far. I've noticed that when I go to brush it out, my hair is extremely long, it takes less time because it's easier to brush through. I also like the natural scent.
Elda B.
My hair is so dry and frizzy this has been a lifesaver. Going out to but some more. It made my hair feel smooth and shiny. The split ends weren't as noticeable as they used to be. Really a lifesaver!
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this product, I have used this product along with the caviar line for many years. I love the smell and most of all the feeling after styling. I feel like that I just stepped out of the salon.
Kristy W.
My hair was dry and brittle and I was desperate to try anything. This shampoo worked wonders. I use it daily for the last 5 years and love it
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO
Amazing awesome product. Helps my over processed hair stay healthy and not brittle. I've used alterna for years and I'll never switch.
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
It helps to save my hair as well as take care of it. It helps to make it stronger and stay healthier.
Magan S.
Marion, KY
I love hemp anything!! This stuff has helped rebuild my damaged hair back to normal
And I love it
Katie M.
I love this. I was looking something for my damaged hair as I had bleeched it and my hair basically died. This was amazing repaired my hair and as i like changing my hair colour this is my go to. Recommend 100%
Katerina G.

Repairs damaged hair vegan hair care line infused with certified organic botanicalsUses recyclable materials and never tested products on animals

Donde lo puedo conseguir en internet?
Lina Mar C.
Sincelejo
¿El producto es bueno? Hablo en el sentido de quitar el frízz y dejarlo muy suave
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I am trying some new shampoos, but none of them are working well. Is this one worth a try?
Sadie B.
Does it smell nice?
Kimberlie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for colored hair