BY ALTERNA

Samantha B.
Alterna though pricey is one of the best shampoo and conditioner brands to use. My hair is always left feeling healthy and manageable. It has a nice scent. I love the bottle designs as well.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
My stylist recommended this shampoo. I have thin blonde hair. I used to use Redken's sulfate free products. And Pureology's products. But my stylist noticed build-up. She recommended Alterna's products instead - since I needed cleaning, moisturizing, color protectant - but products with a lighter feel. Couldn't be happier!! Smell is amazing, and the product works! Light, but takes care of my hair ! SLAY!
Xylina B.
This shampoo did not really work out that well for me, it caused me to have dandruff and oily hair all day long. SO i gave my sister the shampoo just fin. I really like the smell of it and the results right after are amazing it is just throughout the day my hair got oily.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I love the smell of this shampoo it's wonderful! The packaging is so cute, I think that's what first drew me to it. My hair is shiny, soft and full and that's exactly what I look for in a shampoo. ( fragrance always comes first though!
Nicole K.
I used this when I colored my hair it was a recommendation from the salon. I find my hair sometimes doesn't hold color well but this made my color last longer than it normally would.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
If I could give this a A+++ I would. There is no better hair care out there then Alterna. The price is just too steep for everyday use.
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
I love all the alterna hair care! This one in particular keeps my color from fading too fast. And its always shiny and smells great.
MaKenzie B.
Caribou, ME
I absolutely love this organic shampoo!! Works well for all of my hair care needs!!!!!
É bom nada a reclamar. Limpa bem e não deixa o cabelo ressecado. O cheiro é bom e ele faz bastante espuma

back