BY ALTERNA

A low-lather, oil-based cleanser that transforms into an antiaging cream with water, gently removing dirt and oils. Infused with Abyssinian oil, this rich cream shampoo binds to surface impurities and bad oils on the hair to gently cleanse without stripping parched hair of much needed moisture. It tranforms dry, brittle hair into supremely soft and smooth hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Alterna's Moisture Intense Oil Creme Shampoo is one of three products in the Caviar collection. This oil-infused collection is for women with dry to very dry, coarse hair, and helps deliver the ultimate transformation. see more...

Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I cannot rave enough about this shampoo. It has helped my damaged hair so much. My locks feel soft and has given moisture back into my hair. I have searched high and low for a shampoo that was able to do this. I highly suggest trying this for yourself. The price is expensive though.
Delayna D.
I have used the shampoo a few times do to my hair getting really oily really really fast. I have found that the shampoo hasn't made much of a difference as far as cleaning my hair and preventing my hair from getting any more oily than it already does. I like the idea of the shampoo however it has not made a significant difference in how clean my hair feels. I was told that this product with clean out any other build up in my hair that could be causing extra oil I haven't noticed much of a difference I will continue to try the product to see if more than a few times is what I need.
Kira C.
Alameda , CA
At first I was hesitant to buy this product, due to the price, but now I find the price incredibly worth it, my hair is stronger, shiner, fuller, softer, and overall amazing since I started using the shampoo and conditioner!
Alexa B.
This product is A-MAZ-ING! I have very thick, dry, coarse hair and could never find a product that worked well for it until now. It helps my hair retain some of its moisture giving it a smoother texture.
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I tried this because I'm a huge fan of their caviar anti aging series but I'm a little disappointed with this one. The shampoo is clear and foams pretty well but I feel like it's not really cleaning my hair and my hair gets oily pretty soon after using this (I have dry hair). Will not repurchase.
Eu sei esse shampoo e deu resultados ótimos recomendo o produto ele e excelente e tem uma ótima qualidade .
Nicole
Best shampoo! Your hair will feel and look different within a few uses, excellent product. I recommend it its a must try item!
Flor E.
Edinburg, TX
I really really like it ,it gets your hair really soft. You don't even need to use conditioner.