BY ALTERNA

An intense deep conditioner that penetrates and hydrates even the driest hair types to transform hair from coarse to soft and smooth. Alterna Moisture Intense Oil Creme Deep Conditioner delivers the level of conditioning of a masque, but it can be used with every wash like a standard conditioner. Formulated with rich Abyssinian oil, this intense conditioner penetrates and hydrates even the driest hair types to transform coarse hair into soft and smooth tresses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Alterna's Moisture Intense Oil Creme Deep Conditioner is one of three products in the Caviar collection. This oil-infused collection is for women with dry to very dry, coarse hair that helps to deliver the ultimate transformation: supremely smooth, shiny, and soft. see more...

Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I bought this (and the shampoo) because I'm a huge fan of the caviar line but I'm disappointed with this one. The consistency is really thick and almost like a paste. I have dry and damaged hair and this conditioner is not making it any better. I have kinky hair after using it and it makes my hair get oily faster than when I'm using other shampoos and conditioners. Will not repurchase.
Carmen P.
Kennesaw, GA
When my hair is in bales of hay due to my slaughtering it with lightening over and over and over....this conditioner saves the day...night. well worth the higher price point, your hair will the k you! And it smells divine too. :)
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This condition is also the best for hydrating the hair. Mine is very dry and damaged and this did wonders. The price is steep but the results left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I use this onice a week. I would suggest this and the shampoo.