Hair CareHair ProductsAlterna
Haircare CAVIAR Perfect & Volumize

ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Perfect & Volumize

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A deluxe styler set that includes a miracle CC Cream to deliver 10 benefits in one easy step and a Volume Mist for instant and lasting volume. Key benefits: - Delivers 10 benefits - Delivers instant volume and fullness If you want to know more…CAVIAR CC cream or Complete Correction is a miracle leave-in product that perfects hair in 10 different ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection, and light hold. This 10-in-one formula can be used alone or as a primer for the layering of other styling products. *Helps protect hair color from UV rays. CAVIAR Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist adds volume to limp, fine hair instantly and over time. Formulated with an exclusive marine plumping complex, a blend of keratin, panthenol, and biotin, omega-3 fatty acids, and seasilk to strengthen fine hair and restore its natural thickness while reducing hair breakage. It works to nourish and reinforce the integrity of hair, plumping it up to give the appearance of fuller-looking hair. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 74 mL CAVIAR CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction- 4.8 oz CAVIAR Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Products in this set are free of added synthetic color and are suitable for color-treated hair. Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is a comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with fine and effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Naturally luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids that help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Perfect & Volumize!
Hackensack, NJ
I think the smell is consistent with the arc mask I’ve tried in the past but I like that the CC 2-in-1 can be used on damp hair because if I forgot to mask in the shower I can just use this instead and get the same results. Healthier looking and feeling hair, blondes should really try it!
Covina, CA
This stuff is truly amazing..it actually works at helping maintain my frizzy hair! Also, the smell is amazing!
Toronto
A little goes a long way - gives a really nice lift and volume. Doesn't make your hair greasy. An easy step but HUGE difference when I don't use it. Usually use it when I go out or have an event!! My hair is dark dark brown and very fine and very long!

Looking for your answer?