BY ALTERNA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A powerful hair serum that can be used as a leave-in treatment or as a color-preserving mask to boost the level of conditioning, adding radiance and shine to hair. Key benefits: - Preserves hair color, vibrancy, shine - Rejuvenates color - Intensifies shine If you want to know more…This innovative dual-use serum can be used as a leave-in treatment to add shine, tame frizz, and provide protection against UV exposure, or mixed with any Alterna conditioner to transform it into a color recharging mask boosting the level of conditioning and adding radiance to hair. Alterna's proprietary dual capture complex replenishes moisture while reducing oxidative color damage with a synergistic blend of natural UV filters: red raspberry leaf oil and sunflower seed oil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and dyes. Research results: When used with the CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Shampoo, Conditioner, and Vibrancy Serum: - 60 days lasting color and shine Versus untreated hair: - 92% reduction in breakage - Heat protection up to 450-F (232-C) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melissa G.
San Antonio
Best serum I’ve used in my entire life. Made my hair feel sooooooo healthy and smooth. My hair is so fried and damaged. This was a super miracle worker. Will definitely get rid of everything else I have and only use this item saved my hairs life.
Raquel R.
Rutherford, NJ
One of the best reruns I've ever used in my hair. Leaves my hair super shiny and soft. I feel like it makes my color last longer and look more vibrant. A little goes a long way.
Julia S.
Burlington, ON
I have colour treated hair (it’s blue right now!) and this whole line is essential for keeping the colour bold. It is a bit pricey, however I think it does a good job of maintaining my colour and protecting from UV. The serum smells awesome and does an okay job of calming any frizz.

back