BY ALTERNA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A conditioner that protects from UV damage and other aggressors, minimizing color fade for lasting vibrancy while replenishing lost moisture. Key benefits:- Preserves hair color, vibrancy, and shine- Replenishes lost moisture- Provides powerful color-fade protection If you want to know more… This luxurious conditioner features dual capture complex to replenish moisture while reducing oxidative color damage with a synergistic blend of natural UV filters: red raspberry leaf oil and sunflower seed oil. All products in the Infinite Color Hold collection deliver a synergy of antiaging benefits with powerful UV protection to help prevent wash-out, dry-out, and fade-out for healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and dyes. Research results: When used with the CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Shampoo, Conditioner, and Vibrancy Serum: - 60 days lasting color and shine see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Running fingers through damaged hair again!!
My hair is so damaged from lightening and I've been trying a lot of different products to help restore it. This is the first thing that allowed me to run my fingers through it again! Along w the conditioner of course. Even after rinsing my hair felt soft wet and after a blow dry it looked normal again!!! Worth every penny. I have some more samples to use but will likely buy this set. Love it!
Sabrina H.
Granbury , TX
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner right now. No build up and nice scent! However was told the caviar line would help promote hair growth, that has not happened
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
The best conditioner I have used to date. I first tried this from a sample I received when I made a beauty purchase online. And when I finished styling my hair my hair has never been so soft, silky or manageable in it’s life. Unfortunately, it is an extremely expensive product but it’s worth it!
Leah C.
Allen, TX
This conditioner helps protect my color while leaving my hair feeling silky and smooth. Price is a little up there for shampoo and conditioner but most definitely worth the price.
Lauren P.
I am a huge fan of this brand, I really love almost every product I have ever tried from it. However, this is the exception - I just wasn’t that impressed with it. It didn’t leave my hair smooth or shiny like the others. Overall, I’ll stick with the anti-aging replenishing moisture shampoo/conditioner combo.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I bought this in a kit from Sephora, and it's so good for my colored hair! It's free of Paraben, Sulfates, and Synthetic color. It leaves my hair so silky smooth. And the scent is Devine!
Deborah G.
Chicago, Illinois
I like Alterna products and the Caviar Repair is great!! This conditioner is great for normal to dry scalps. It adds moisture to dry hair(no flyaways). Off putting scent but conditions nicely, I highly recommend.
Emily A.
Los angeles, CA
Didn’t love the smell but worked great for over processed bleach destroyed hair. The oils in it will mess up lash extensions so I wash my hair in the sink when I use this line
Jenna C.
Forest Hills, NY
Smells great and makes my hair so soft, shiny and bouncy. ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Julia S.
Burlington, ON
The condition in this line is very lightweight, it doesn’t weigh my hair down like a lot of other colour protecting conditioners do. It smells amazing and I use the whole set of shampoo conditioner and serum to maintain my hair colour. Highly recommend.

back