ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A conditioner that protects from UV damage and other aggressors, minimizing color fade for lasting vibrancy while replenishing lost moisture. Key benefits:- Preserves hair color, vibrancy, and shine- Replenishes lost moisture- Provides powerful color-fade protection If you want to know more… This luxurious conditioner features dual capture complex to replenish moisture while reducing oxidative color damage with a synergistic blend of natural UV filters: red raspberry leaf oil and sunflower seed oil. All products in the Infinite Color Hold collection deliver a synergy of antiaging benefits with powerful UV protection to help prevent wash-out, dry-out, and fade-out for healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and dyes. Research results: When used with the CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Shampoo, Conditioner, and Vibrancy Serum: - 60 days lasting color and shine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
Dedham, MA
This conditioner I have been using for about 2 years my hair has never been healthier. I also use the same shampoo which is just as good. It is on the pricey side but it lasts for a while because you only need a small amount. I know everybody says just a dime size but come on if you have longer hair that just won’t do.
Indianapolis, IN
Running fingers through damaged hair again!! My hair is so damaged from lightening and I've been trying a lot of different products to help restore it. This is the first thing that allowed me to run my fingers through it again! Along w the conditioner of course. Even after rinsing my hair felt soft wet and after a blow dry it looked normal again!!! Worth every penny. I have some more samples to use but will likely buy this set. Love it!
Allen, TX
This conditioner helps protect my color while leaving my hair feeling silky and smooth. Price is a little up there for shampoo and conditioner but most definitely worth the price.
Troy, MI
This conditioner is a little pricey but I swear by it. Ever since I received a sample of alterna shampoo and conditioner from Sephora I have used it ever since. It makes my hair very healthy and strong and makes the color last. I can’t get over how soft it makes my hair because after I leave it in for a couple minutes and rinse it out I have to double make sure it’s all rinsed out because it’s sooo silky soft. ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL
I am a huge fan of this brand, I really love almost every product I have ever tried from it. However, this is the exception - I just wasn’t that impressed with it. It didn’t leave my hair smooth or shiny like the others. Overall, I’ll stick with the anti-aging replenishing moisture shampoo/conditioner combo.
Stevenson, AL
I bought this in a kit from Sephora, and it's so good for my colored hair! It's free of Paraben, Sulfates, and Synthetic color. It leaves my hair so silky smooth. And the scent is Devine!
I like Alterna products and the Caviar Repair is great!! This conditioner is great for normal to dry scalps. It adds moisture to dry hair(no flyaways). Off putting scent but conditions nicely, I highly recommend.
Vienna, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Holds the color, and restores the softness of you hair. Smells really good, and leaves my hair silky and smooth yet doesn’t weigh my fine hair down. It is pricey but worth it. Definitely worth buying again
Los angeles, CA
Didn’t love the smell but worked great for over processed bleach destroyed hair. The oils in it will mess up lash extensions so I wash my hair in the sink when I use this line
Naples, FL
The best conditioner I have used to date. I first tried this from a sample I received when I made a beauty purchase online. And when I finished styling my hair my hair has never been so soft, silky or manageable in it’s life. Unfortunately, it is an extremely expensive product but it’s worth it!