ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging(R) Anti-Frizz Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxe shampoo infused with caviar that smooths hair and fights frizz for a youthful, silky look. Key benefits: - Tames frizz and protects against humidity - Provides shine and softness - Improves texture and manageability If you want to know more… CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Anti-Frizz Shampoo is formulated with a proprietary climate shield complex that controls the level of moisture in hair in the environment to keep stands smooth and soft with less frizz for up to 72 hours. Pure caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D, help visibly improve the signs of aging hair: manageability, breakage, dryness, and dullness. A nourishing blend of Abyssinian, camellia, and avocado oils help to condition and smooth hair, restoring its strength and luster. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is the first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Naturally luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids that help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state the key to healthier, younger-looking hair. This product is suitable for color-treated hair and free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and synthetic color. Research results: Based on a clinical study with use of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blowout Butter: - 80% less frizz in your hair within the course of 72 hours

Is this shampoo good for frizzzyy curly hairs too???
Is this worth it????
Start your review of ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging(R) Anti-Frizz Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
10 months ago
For my hair I'm always looking for products that gives my hair a deep moisture, Provides shine and softness + control the frizz and really I got all my needs in this shampoo with the conditioner. the main Ingredients are Caviar Extract, Camellia Oil, Abyssinian Oil and Avocado Oil which all of these have Nutrients ( Omega & Vitamins ) It works really good on controlling that frizzy Hair and make it more soft and hydrated, I highly recommended them.
2 years agoSpringtown, TX
I enjoyed the citrus scent of this shampoo and it was quite cleansing. However, it's not hydrating or thick enough of a consistency for my very thick and curly (3abc) hair. I personally preferred the results of less expensive brands, like Aussie.
2 years agoRaritan , NJ
The alterna cavier line is my absolute favorite. The scent is lovely and it’s last a while on my hair. It’s not to over whelming either. It does a great job on taming my frizzy wavy hair. I would buy this again!
2 years ago
I got this as a sample in a subscription box and LOVED it. If it weren’t for it being so expensive I would’ve gone out and bought it right away. It left my hair feeling so smooth and it wasn’t frizzy or staticky at all.
a year ago
such a great product. smells amazing, lathers great, super light weight. smooths my hair out and keeps it soft and clean
7 months agoThe Villages, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo. It has helped my frizzy hair tremendously. I can’t say enough about it
2 years ago&
CAVIAR  Anti-Frizz Shampoo is formulated with a proprietary climate shield complex that controls the level of moisture in hair in the environment to keep stands smooth and soft—with less frizz for up to 72 hours. Pure caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D, help visibly improve the signs of aging hair: manageability, breakage, dryness, and dullness. A nourishing blend of Abyssinian, camellia, and avocado oils help to condition and smooth hair, restoring its strength and luster.