ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Nourishing Oil

by Alterna

What it is:
A powerful, indulgent treatment oil that contains a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 and C22 fatty acids to nourish hair deeply.

What it is formulated to do:
This powerful Nourishing Oil combats dry and brittle hair and smooths the hair shaft while adding intense shine. It leaves hair lustrously shiny, smooth, and silky-soft.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Research results:
Based on an outside clinical study:
- 250% increased shine
- 80% improved overall condition of hair

This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair and style as usual.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

Ingredients

-Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and helps repair damaged hair.
-Color Hold®: Provides the highest level of color protection from color fade caused by UVA, UVB, and visible light rays—including artificial light sources.
-Enzymetherapy®: Helps to transform ingredients into a micro-structure that the hair can more easily absorb allowing for deeper, more targeted penetration of active ingredients.
-Age-Control Complex®: A proprietary antiaging complex that combats chronological, chemical, and environmental aging; restores hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Caviar Extract, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Glycerin, Water, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance.

About the Brand

ALTERNA HAIRCARE

Always staying one step ahead of the hair care pack, Alterna has developed a line of breakthrough hair products infusing high-quality ingredients with cutting-edge technology. Classifying their methods as "science of skincare for hair," Alterna has pioneered the use of many innovative ingredients, including THC-free hemp seed oil, Italian white truffle oil, and caviar. Stylists and other industry professionals have long favored their assortment of luxurious, sulfate-free (and often vegan) products. Motivated by their desire to treat any and all hair issues, Alterna continues to develop fresh solutions for everyday needs, like replenishing thinning hair, restoring with antiaging products, taming unruly strands, and more. And thanks to their passion, their products actually deliver results, not just promises.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Nourishing Oil!
Irvine, CA
I’ve only used their CC Cream & loved the way my hair felt so I was super excited to try this oil out. I recently went from black hair to blonde and of course my hair was dry as the Sahara. Combination of their hair mask and their oil absolutely changed the condition of my hair. It doesn’t make your hair feel oily (which I hate) my hair absorbs it up perfectly and leaves it shiny and soft. I’m becoming a loyal fan with each product I try!
Hamilton, OH
This product was just ok. The smell is light and pleasant. The bottle looks pretty on my vanity but that's about where it ends. This nourishing serum did not nourish and I am shocked at the price point. Hundreds of oils on the market and this one is low tier in performance trying to disguise itself as top tier. You can buy so much better for so much less. Save yourself!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This product has a great smell and works well at smoothing any frizz or fly always. I use this product on damp hair after a shower and style as usual. My one concern is that my hair gets oily more quickly when using this product. Otherwise, a great product that does what it advertises!
Camden, SC
I really enjoyed using this. It has a great scent that is not too strong and it made my hair feel super soft. It is also not too heavy so it doesnt make your hair greasy. I will continue to use this product to keep my hair moisturized and less frizzy.
Gastonia, NC
Smells great like the masque! Long lasting scent and helps with frizz and drying of the hair. I love that you can use it on wet or dry hair for frizz control! Great size and packaging nice. Love the pump bottle. Would buy again! Thanks voxbox!!!!
Los Angeles
If you have frizz prone hair - trust me, try this product. It literally keeps hair tame and frizz free, even in the most humid situations. I bring this product with me everywhere. Love how soft and silky it leaves my hair.
Laurens, SC
This smoothing serum was so bomb!! It had my hair not frizzy and smooth!! I couldn’t keep my hands out my hair!! The price point isn’t all that great but what would you expect from a product like this!! I would repurchase
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m disappointed in this product. This didn’t really work for my hair. It left my hair so dry, but just a tad less frizzy. For the price, I expect so much more from this product. I will not repurchase this again.
Not super sold on this. It does make our hair soft and smooth and it smells great but I guess I was assuming it would have more frizz control. Within an hour of use my daughters hair was crazy frizzy. We have not used it a ton. I mean we still have a lot but it doesnt take much. Which is good, we can use this one bottle for a while. I do love how soft it makes her hair. We aren't adding anything else, just this then style. We dont use heat on my daughters hair either so maybe if it was heated after it helps? We will continue to use for a while to see if there are any nourishing benefits to it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I wish I would have been asked if I was willing to try a product with caviar in it, I would have opted out. I am vegan, I am not interested in animal byproducts in my beauty products and fish eggs just sounds disgusting. The package was filled with white powdery residue and smells like fish..my cats wanted to eat the box it came in. No thanks. #complimentary #influenster #voxbox