ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A lightweight melting cream-to-oil formula that tames even the most defiant, frizzy hair while protecting from heat-styling and humidity, helping seal in moisture while adding shine and smoothness.

Key benefits:
- Tames frizz
- Improves shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability

If you want to know more…
CAVIAR Omega+ Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter is formulated with a proprietary climate shield complex that controls the level of moisture in hair in the environment to keep stands smooth and soft—with less frizz for up to 72 hours. Pure caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D help visibly improve the signs of aging hair: manageability, breakage, dryness, and dullness. A nourishing blend of Abyssinian, camellia, and avocado oils help to condition and smooth hair, restoring its strength and luster. Hair is left smooth and bouncy without a greasy residue.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is the first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Naturally luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids that help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state—the key to healthier, younger-looking hair.

This product is suitable for color-treated hair and free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and synthetic color.

Research results:
Based on a clinical study, with use of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blowout Butter:
- 80% less frizz in your hair within the course of 72 hours

Based on a clinical study vs. untreated hair:
- 40% reduced blow dry time
- Provides heat protection up to 450 degrees F

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Emulsify a small amount in palms to transform product from cream-to-oil.
-Apply evenly throughout damp hair before blow drying.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

Ingredients

-Caviar Extract: Contains amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids that help smooth the hair shaft and increase shine.
-Camellia Oil: Rich source of omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants that restores hair’s natural sheen, forming a barrier against environmental pollutants, with repairing and treatment benefits to soften and make hair more manageable.
-Abyssinian Oil: Provides high level of conditioning and shine without adding weight
-Avocado Oil: Moisturizes with nutrients such as vitamin A, B, D, and E, proteins beneficial for nourishment.

Water, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Laurate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Chloride Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caviar Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipids, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Polysilicone-15, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter,Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

About the Brand

ALTERNA HAIRCARE

Always staying one step ahead of the hair care pack, Alterna has developed a line of breakthrough hair products infusing high-quality ingredients with cutting-edge technology. Classifying their methods as "science of skincare for hair," Alterna has pioneered the use of many innovative ingredients, including THC-free hemp seed oil, Italian white truffle oil, and caviar. Stylists and other industry professionals have long favored their assortment of luxurious, sulfate-free (and often vegan) products. Motivated by their desire to treat any and all hair issues, Alterna continues to develop fresh solutions for everyday needs, like replenishing thinning hair, restoring with antiaging products, taming unruly strands, and more. And thanks to their passion, their products actually deliver results, not just promises.

Does this make your hair feel silky soft? How long does the effect last? What kind of hair do you have? ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter
Start your review of ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter!
Charlotte, NC
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter uploaded by b L.
I’ve only used this a handful of times but each time it has left my hair feeling soft and silky after a blowout. I combine this with some high power conditioners in the shower and when I get out apply this over the hair once damp. I will continue to repurchase!ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter
This stuff actually works, I specifically use it once I get out of the shower and put it in my hair when it’s damp. I don’t need to blow dry my hair in order to see results but depending on the occasion I will. It definitely helps with frizz and makes my hair look very healthy!
East Hanover, NJ
i got this in a sephora play box! Typically its not something id think to buy or sample- but im glad they sent it. It smells awsome and leaves your hair so smooth.  Keeps it from frizzing and also did not dry out my hair or leave it feeling greasy! Id purchase!
S Burlington, VT
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every time I blow dry my hair. I only have to use a little bit and smooth it onto my hair and it prevents frizz. Super lightweight and has a nice smell. Would definitely recommend
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate to give this such a low rating, because I usually love Alterna products! However, this left my hair feeling and looking extremely greasy. The product is very heavy. Even using just a tiny amount still resulted in greasy hair.
Dayton, OH
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter is not something I would normally use, but I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review. When I blow dry my hair it becomes one big frizz ball and looks much better when air dried. Since I got the chance to review this product I once again tried blow drying and this product does help to tame the frizz, so when I am in a pinch and need to blow dry I will be using this product first.
ABERDEEN, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! This product is so amazing. I’ve been trying to keep my hair healthier so I used this and tried to blow dry my hair to look straighter. I need to keep practicing but it definitely helped so much. My hair has been bleached so much because I had almost black hair naturally so I definitely will continue buying this with my other products!
Arden , NC
Amazing product that really works on frizzy naturally wavy hair. I usually get frizz bad after blow drying and straightening. I used this before blow drying and a tiny bit more before straightening just to get the full effect. I got so many complements on how pretty my hair looked. People I see all the time noticed the difference without me telling them! Smells great!! I liked this better than using dry oils and Aragon oil.
Nutley, NJ
This product is amazing! I received a free sample form Sephora and I am so glad I did! I applied this to my damp hair from the roots to the ends and then heat styled as usual. My hair held to against the rain and humidity better than any other products!!! I am definitely buying the full size.
Salisbury, NC
No frizz here!!!! Hey lots of compliments when I use this product but a little goes a long way. Fine hair can get easily weighed down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Omaha, NE
10 months ago
Nany M. • a month ago
Hola... el efecto te dura todo el día.. y con el uso continuo tu cabello se nutre y su textura cambia de manera definitiva. Mi pelo es ondulado con tendencia a despojarse si no uso productos como este