ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Shampoo

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A restoring shampoo with caviar bond-enforcing technology. Key benefits:- Reduces breakage - Gently cleanses and strengthens damaged hair- Rebuilds and protects damaged hairIf you want to know more… CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Restructuring Bond Repair Shampoo gently yet effectively cleanses hair, removing product buildup, excess oil, and impurities while helping to reinforce the hair surface for a renewed feel and look. It is clinically proven to reduce hair breakage and split ends by more than 99 percent verse untreated hair, when used as a regimen with the Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Conditioner and 3-in-1 Sealing Serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Experience transformation after just one use! Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, CAVIAR Anti-Aging is Alterna's first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, this product helps restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state the key to healthier, younger-looking hair. This product is free of added DEA/TEA and synthetic color. It is suitable for color-treated hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Shampoo!
Wallingford
Amazing product. Leaves your hair feeling soft, and if you couple it with the conditioner, then the leave-in, then your hair is going to feel nice and healthy, which is a much appreciated break from my dry split ends (obviously it doesn’t fix the problems like a hair cut Would). The only reason I’m not going 5/5 is because of the bottle itself, the circle too is hard to open, especially with wet hands, breaks easily, and gets clogged. Always recommend the caviar line
I tried out this shampoo when my hair was in desperate shape. It is no longer due to this shampoo. Before I get distracted by how wonderful it smells let me tell you how much improvement I saw in my hair within a week. One this i struggled with was split ends. While it didn’t make them disappear it made my hair manageable, making it Smoth and soft not a tangled mess. Another issue I struggled with was how oily my hair was. It came to a point where I was showering almost everyday because my hair produced way to much oil. This shampoo really improved the condition of my scalp and stopped excess oil build up. I have been using this product for months!
Newark, CA
One of my favorite shampoos but also one of the priciest. I have really damaged hair from box dyes and salon bleaching days. I would use this and my dry, brittle, color treated hair with split ends would feel nice and silky afterwards. My hair felt lighter too. It had a nice shine even if I didn't add product to my hair. I can't get enough of this.
New Orleans, LA
All of the Caviar products will cost a pretty penny, but you may get lucky and find some at TjMaxx or Marshall’s. In the event you do, definitely get some. I love all of their line. Not sure I’d pay full price but haven’t had to yet. Best conditioners & hair oils I’ve ever had.
Shelby Twp, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this recently for my 500 point reward at Sephora and I loved it! It smells amazing and really hydrates and makes your hair sleek and shiny!! I am looking forward to the other benefits the more I use it! Really pricey tho so idk if I will be purchasing the full bottle 😭💲
Deer Park, NY
Love this shampoo (and the matching conditioner too). After I was bleaching my hair and it was dying I turned to this product to help bring it back to life. The straw like appearance my hair has slowly disappeared and felt soft again. Definitely recommend.
Malden, MA
I’ve used this off and on for years, I don’t believe in using just one shampoo. This is especially great when tour hair is over stressed and over worked. It is a pricier option but it truly cleanses hair in a gentle way while promoting softness and repair.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is ok. I really wanted to love it since I have over processed hair that needs strengthened, but this stuff does. not. lather. At all. I know some shampoos don’t because it’s less stripping but this didn’t even feel like it was cleaning my hair.
Cornettsville , KY
Absolutely love this shampoo. It’s boujee and expensive but it really has made a difference in my hair. The packing sucks tho. It really doesn’t want to come out of the bottle. If you want to try before you purchase they have mini sizes to try.
The smell is delicious, and while maybe long term it would’ve given me anti aging benefits, but I didn’t feel it did much for the texture of my hair needed for me to repurchase. Maybe it’s just my texture, but it just didn’t work out for me.