Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A concentrated pre-styling treatment that reconstructs and protects severely damaged hair.

Key benefits:
- Restorative leave-in treatment for severely damaged hair
- Reduces breakage by 98 percent
- Preps and protects before styling

If you want to know more…
This lightweight, restorative repair, protect, and prep tool helps provide severely damaged, brittle hair while creating a protective barrier against the strain of daily styling. This pre-styling multitasker strengthens, detangles, smooths, softens, and protects hair from thermal damage in one application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Experience transformation after just one use! Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is Alterna’s first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Its rich vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state—the key to healthier, younger-looking hair.

This product is free of added DEA/TEA and synthetic color, suitable for color-treated hair, and clinically proven to support manageability, provide thermal protection up to 450°F, enhance shine, and reduce breakage by 98 percent.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-After washing and conditioning, dispense an egg-size amount into palm and distribute throughout damp hair from root to tip.
-Style as usual.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flames.
-Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Use only as directed.
-Avoid inhalation.
-Do not spray near eyes or face.
-For external use only.

Ingredients

-Caviar Extract: Restores moisture, elasticity, and shine to hair.
-Caviar Bond Enforcing Technology: Specifically engineered to seal hair cuticles that have been damaged through chemical processes or physical stress; detects cracks and fissures in the hair surfaces, cementing them together and smoothing out the hair fiber.
-Age-Control-Complex®: Proprietary complex combines caviar extract to nourish and antioxidants to prevent damage and encourage micro-circulation; ingredients work in harmony to undo the effects of chemical, environmental, and natural chronological aging and give new life to hair.
-Panthenol: Provides essential nutrients that strengthen, condition, and protect hair.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isobutane, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Steareth-21, Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Propane, Caviar Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Quaternium-91, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tribehenin, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

About the Brand

ALTERNA HAIRCARE

Always staying one step ahead of the hair care pack, Alterna has developed a line of breakthrough hair products infusing high-quality ingredients with cutting-edge technology. Classifying their methods as "science of skincare for hair," Alterna has pioneered the use of many innovative ingredients, including THC-free hemp seed oil, Italian white truffle oil, and caviar. Stylists and other industry professionals have long favored their assortment of luxurious, sulfate-free (and often vegan) products. Motivated by their desire to treat any and all hair issues, Alterna continues to develop fresh solutions for everyday needs, like replenishing thinning hair, restoring with antiaging products, taming unruly strands, and more. And thanks to their passion, their products actually deliver results, not just promises.

Does it last long?
Start your review of ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse!
a day agoMattydale, NY
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse uploaded by Genny P.
I’m always a little nervous when trying some hair products, because I have hair that becomes oily really quickly. Finding things that work for me is always a lot of trial and error and this was one product that didn't pass any tests for me. I put it in my hair while still damp and went about my day! The first day, my hair felt really great and had a lot of body to it. However, the next day, my hair was so greasy, I had to put a lot of dry shampoo in to try and save it. I didn't want to give up on it just because of one try, so I gave it another shot, but used less product than I did the first time. I had the same result, so I think this is just a product that I can't use. If you have damaged hair that is really dry, I think this would work great for you! But my greasy roots and I will have to stay far away.
7 days agoBelleville, IL
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse uploaded by Carissa B.
Holy smokes yall! This product is a complete game changer when it comes to mousse. This is not your 90s Aussie mousse that left your hair looking like crunchy ramen noodles. This product is insanely hydrating. It preformed absolute wonders on my curly hair. I'm not a fan of blow drying and this is a styling mousse. I chose to add this to my hair and sleep with it wet and I woke up with the most gorgeous curls that are lasting me up until my next wash day! I'm so impressed and can't wait to use this product more. I did recieve this product in my voxbox. This product was sent to me free in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts about this product are my own personal opinion.
4 days agoMarquette, MI
*disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster* - only giving 3 stars because I’m not a big fan of mousse products. it does smell fairly good and I feel like I noticed a slight difference. you definitely get a lot of product, it’s a big bottle - however I just like Moroccan oil better and continue to reach for that instead of this mousse. I’ve only used a few times so definitely need to keep playing around on wash days with using just the mousse, just my normal oil I typically use, and try them together and see if I notice a difference. I just don’t like the texture! if you like mousses definitely try this one! doesn’t leave your hair greasy or crunchy.
3 days agoSan Francisco, CA
I tried this product several times before writing a review, since the first time I followed directions and used an egg-size amount, and it turned out to be too much product for me. I have super thin hair and not a lot, so half that amount worked for me. I was worried that this was going to make my hair look very flat; since my hair is so thin it does not work well with hidrating products. But that did not happen at all, it helped create some body and worked really well when styling with a diffuser. My hair felt nice and fuller and holded some nice waves. The smell though is a bit too strong for me. I am very particular with what scents I like to wear, and this comes out too strong and blocks everything else.
6 days agoOrlando, FL
I love this product already. I was worried at first because I have wavy/straight Long hair and I always thought mousse worked better for curly hair... I was definitely wrong! I was having some trouble with split ends and dry ends, I’m a busy student so I don’t have much time to get a haircut at the moment, but I used this mouse after the shower, and woke up with my hair feeling extremely soft and silky! It was magical. I even got compliments on how healthy my hair looks! So happy with this product:
3 days ago
I really liked this product, the smell, the formula. It was wonderful. I liked how my hair felt after use. The only drawback for me is I use a lot of cleansing conditioners so I felt my hair was a little too slick by the next day, and with color treated hair I like to wait about 3 days to wash it again. Otherwise, my hair looked and felt better after use and I could definitely tell a difference. It’s been my go to product when my hair needs a little extra love. Definitely recommend.
6 days agoApple valley, CA
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse uploaded by Angelica O.
Okay so to start off I definitely do not want to be bashing on any products but as an honest review , I’m not a fan of this product , and the reasoning is because this product contains PROPANE in it! Why would I want to put propane anywhere near my scalp! I always read ingredients on whatever I will be using or consuming, and I’m so glad I was aware this product contained the ingredients i read. The smell is great to this product but I will not be using this .
2 days agoCedar City, UT
I am very pleased with this product! I have a fair amount of damage to my hair after getting it lightened/balayaged and this product has been a life saver! I feel like my hair is much less damaged and looks significantly better thanks to this product. It also smells really nice! Just be cautious not to use too much or it can make your hair feel slightly greasy and heavy. I definitely recommend this to anyone searching for a product to help with hair damage!
8 days agoOrlando, FL
ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse uploaded by Agueda C.
Wow this product is amazing and works wonders. When I received it, it was the product that caught my eye I reached for it and used it immediately. I love how light weight it is, how subtle the smell is, how it doesn’t damage your hair, and that it is an anti aging product. I love everything about it and will definitely be purchasing this in the future. ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Treatment Mousse
7 days agoMoreno Valley, CA
I received this as a sample for testing purposes and have to say that I do notice more of a “thicker” feel to my hair when styling it. I mean I have pretty damaged, dry, thin hair so I was excited to try this leave in treatment. I especially love that it comes in mousse form. Makes incorporating it into my routine easy. Although I don’t think it’s meant to hold up as a mousse . I still recommend! And it smells so good!