BY ALTERNA

A dry multitasking working and finishing spray for hair. This multipurpose spray adds dimensional texture, shape, and movement to all hair types, boosting fullness and locking in volume. Bodifying polymers create an "invisible scaffolding" between strands to keep them from clumping together. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This spray suits all hair types, and is especially effective when used after a blow-out to add dimensional texture to hair. see more...

Sarah K.
Richardson
Got this as a sample in my Play by Sephora box last month, and all I can say is WOWZA!!! I have had super fine, super thin, super straight hair since the day I was born. I have tried anything and everything under the sun that you or I or the Queen of Haircare could think of to try and get a little volume and texture to my locks, and after 26 years, I can proudly say I have finally found something. And it’s nice too, because a little goes a long way with this stuff, so as long as I don’t over spray (Which leaves my hair kind of scrunchy I guess is the best way to describe it?), then I end up with full, voluminous, shiny hair that is just awesome. Can’t wait to go and get myself a full size of it!
Lacy M.
My only thing I would say I don’t really like about this product is the very dirty feeling it leaves. But I know most hair texture products do. But this just made my hair feel so dirty all day, even after I showered. I love the way my hair looks when I use it though, so it’s a love hate relationship.