ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Omega Nourishing Hair Oil uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY ALTERNA

A powerful, indulgent treatment oil that contains a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 and C22 fatty acids to nourish hair deeply. This powerful Nourishing Oil combats dry and brittle hair and smooths the hair shaft while adding intense shine. It leaves hair lustrously shiny, smooth, and silky-soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on an outside clinical study: - 250% increased shine - 80% improved overall condition of hair This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Will this help frizziness from going from brunette to blonde??1 Answers
  • Does this Actually work ?2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?? I love when hair products smell great!1 Answers
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
*this is amazing if you have damaged hair from coloring or bleaching !!!!!! The oils in this will smooth and repair dried frizzy ends and help heal damage also tames frizz from fresh dyes and is amazing on curly hair I love this stuff and works amazing with deva curl products
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for my hair this its good affordable nice packaging is good affordable I use in the morning and I put in my bag  I compare like shine gotitas and its the first time I use but its good I would like to recommend to other its nice shine for hair
Charlie J.
Charlie J.
Benton
It was just okay... I used it when I had longer bleached hair, and it didn’t really help all that much. There was a slight change in hydration without it feeling too heavy, but I feel there are much better products that have a lower price point.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product for all hair types. It's a very light weight oil that's not greasy as long as you don't use too much. I have dry damaged hair and this does wonders for it. It also doesn't have any strong smells.
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome ! I have fine and ombre color hair and my hair is always looking soo dry especially on the ends until i started using this! Always giving me smooth and silky hair! Super recommended!
Toshira A.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way all alterna's products smell and this one smells just as good. It sprays a nice even mist and is not overly oily on the hair. I have dry and coarse natural hair.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It not only makes my makeup look great but it goes on like butter and lasts all day. Id highly reccommend it
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esté producto lo amo muy buenos resultados y cumple bien su funcion lo amo es lo mejor de lo mejor .
rr4r y.
rr4r y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so tired ever since i found some fizzy hair on my scalp at firt i don't know what was that and started picking them out a friend recommended this hair product to me and it worked so good it don't leave my skin itchy, reddened or greasy it smells good ever since i dont found any frizzy hair i like the cute little bottle and the packaging is good
Fiorella M.
Fiorella M.
METROe encanta este producto, es maravillo para el cabello sobre todo para las chicas como yo que dia a dia sufrimos del frizz. Es fabuloso te deja el cabello super suave, muy rico, con un olor suave y duradero. Lo recomiendo para todas la chicas.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this Actually work ?
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help frizziness from going from brunette to blonde??
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone seen any results after using this product?
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?? I love when hair products smell great!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for colored treated hair