ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Omega Nourishing Hair Oil uploaded by Yana K.ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Omega Nourishing Hair Oil uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY ALTERNA

A powerful, indulgent treatment oil that contains a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 and C22 fatty acids to nourish hair deeply. This powerful Nourishing Oil combats dry and brittle hair and smooths the hair shaft while adding intense shine. It leaves hair lustrously shiny, smooth, and silky-soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on an outside clinical study: - 250% increased shine - 80% improved overall condition of hair This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Will this help frizziness from going from brunette to blo...1 Answers
  • Does this Actually work ?2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?? I love when hair products sme...1 Answers
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I've tried many hair oils (the VERB ghost oil is bomb) and I was hoping this one would be great but it made my hair look so shiny and greasy. I had literally just washed it an hour prior and this ruined it for the day. I even tried to put dry shampoo thinking it would combat the oiliness and it was no help.
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
Absolutely in LOVE with this product! First it really gives your hair moisture! You need the tiniest amount of it to run through your hair (but be aware that if you gonna go overboard it can give you kind grease feeling). The smell is nice, the texture is a little thicker than hair oils that I used to use but it’s not a problem at all. Leaves your hair shiny, soft and absolutely beautiful!
Jamie M.
ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Omega Nourishing Hair Oil love love this hair oil, super hydrating an not greasy. I use this right out of the shower and between my washes as well.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
This nourishing hair oil is one of my favorites. It is a little heavy so I wouldn’t use too much. It’s perfect for color treated hair , or if you just want a little shine in your hair.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
*this is amazing if you have damaged hair from coloring or bleaching !!!!!! The oils in this will smooth and repair dried frizzy ends and help heal damage also tames frizz from fresh dyes and is amazing on curly hair I love this stuff and works amazing with deva curl products
Charlie J.
Benton
It was just okay... I used it when I had longer bleached hair, and it didn’t really help all that much. There was a slight change in hydration without it feeling too heavy, but I feel there are much better products that have a lower price point.
Amanda E.
I adore Alterna and this product was a bit of a let down. On my blonde hair it actually makes it more frizzy and doesn’t dry quickly making my hair look strangely greasy for several hours lol..
Emily K.
This is an amazing product for all hair types. It's a very light weight oil that's not greasy as long as you don't use too much. I have dry damaged hair and this does wonders for it. It also doesn't have any strong smells.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product for my hair this its good affordable nice packaging is good affordable I use in the morning and I put in my bag  I compare like shine gotitas and its the first time I use but its good I would like to recommend to other its nice shine for hair
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
This stuff is awesome ! I have fine and ombre color hair and my hair is always looking soo dry especially on the ends until i started using this! Always giving me smooth and silky hair! Super recommended!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Does this Actually work ?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
What does this smell like?? I love when hair products smell great!
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Will this help frizziness from going from brunette to blonde??
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Has anyone seen any results after using this product?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Is this worth the price?