ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter

by Alterna

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight melting cream-to-oil formula that tames even the most defiant, frizzy hair while protecting from heat-styling and humidity, helping seal in moisture while adding shine and smoothness. Key benefits: - Tames frizz - Improves shine and softness - Improves texture and manageability If you want to know more… CAVIAR Omega+ Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter is formulated with a proprietary climate shield complex that controls the level of moisture in hair in the environment to keep stands smooth and soft with less frizz for up to 72 hours. Pure caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D help visibly improve the signs of aging hair: manageability, breakage, dryness, and dullness. A nourishing blend of Abyssinian, camellia, and avocado oils help to condition and smooth hair, restoring its strength and luster. Hair is left smooth and bouncy without a greasy residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Inspired by the Science of Skincare for Hair®, Caviar Anti-Aging is the first comprehensive line of hair care products that address intrinsic (natural aging process), chemical, and environmental aging by infusing hair with the finest, most effective ingredients to restore hydration, strength, vibrancy, and elasticity for more youthful-looking hair. Every product contains pure caviar from the roe of non-endangered sturgeon fish, sustainably farmed in France. Naturally luxurious and rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids that help restore hair's lipid layer to its optimal state the key to healthier, younger-looking hair. This product is suitable for color-treated hair and free of DEA/TEA, petrochemicals, and synthetic color. Research results: Based on a clinical study, with use of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blowout Butter: - 80% less frizz in your hair within the course of 72 hours Based on a clinical study vs. untreat

Does anyone use this on thin hair?
Does this make your hair greasy? Or weigh it down?
Is this worth it???
Start your review of ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter!
Paramount , CA
I really enjoy this blowout butter. I use it on damp hair after getting out the shower and before a blow dry. It leaves your hair feeling silky without the heavy, oily feel. It doesn’t really have a scent. Overall great hair product.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thick
W Hollywood, CA
ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter uploaded by Yana K.
I feel so bad for giving this product a bad review cz I love alterna haircare products and I also own a hair oil from the same line (you can find my review on it) but this product is an absolute miss for me. First I found it really hard to get the product outta the pack and it’s really thick so it makes it hard to spread the product all over your hair. I have dry thick chemically treated hair and this product makes them even dryer and tangled it so bad. First time when it happened I couldn’t believe that the problem can be cause by it so next wash I changed my shampoo and mask and still it left my hair super tangled (I basically had to rip those tiny tangles out of my hair ;( That is not the only blow dry product I own but it the first one that not just working on my hair but making it even worse :(
Brunette / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Fine
Springtown, TX
Caviar Anti-aging anti-frizz blowout butter has a creamy, silky consistency with a pleasant citrus scent, similar to grapefruit. It was easy to use and left my curly hair feeling smooth and primed. I've not straightened my hair with it yet, I've only added it to my usual pre-straightening routine (serums, prime extender, and styling foam)  and I've allowed my hair to air dry for a day since washing and adding this product. I'll update review after more use. It is not heavy but it is hydrating so it would be great for straightened hair or wash and go styles. Great multi-use primer.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Fremont , NE
ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter uploaded by Angela N.
This is another amazing product from Alterna’s anti-aging line. It says for medium to thick hair however I have fine hair and it works great for fighting frizz on my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down or make it look greasy. The trick is to not use very much because it spreads so easily through wet hair and I focus on my ends and work up about half way, I never apply to my roots when my hair is wet. This also works wonders on dry hair. I don’t use heat on my hair so I apply and allow my hair to air dry. And I’m in love with the scent, in my opinion, it’s a very soft and feminine scent, almost reminds me of roses. Highly recommend!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
This product is having my hair this summer. A little bit goes along way. Directions say on damp hair but I’ll apply after the shower and before straightening my blown dry hair. The smell is pleasant and there is no greasy-ness to the product. Highly recommend for wavy hair and even fine hair.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Fine
Derby
I got this as a sample a while back. I hadn’t used it yet but was looking for a solution to my super frizzy/big hair (Kansas humidity is the worst!) so I gave it a shot. I just cut my hair short and this has been a lifesaver to help me be able to style it! It smooths it out so it’s nice and straight after I blow dry it and it allows me to be able to create my look without trouble. Love this stuff!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Straight, Thick
Charleston, SC
This creme to oil is fantastic for blow-drying. Emulsify in your hands and run through towel dried hair before blow drying. Keeps frizz away and reduces blow dry time. Did I mention it's a heat protectant as well!? With virtually no product feel, I love this stuff.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Coarse
Dorrance, KS
Is this product pricey? Yes. Is this product 100% worth the price? Also, yes. This is a cream that once you warm up in the palms of your hand turns into an oil that doesn't weigh down my thick hair. I have used this with damp hair and let air dry and also on my already dry hair and it works well both ways. Would recommend to anyone with thick/frizzy hair.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t figure out how much of this product to use. For a while I was using too little and it did nothing to combat frizz. So I used a little more and my hair became lank and greasy looking. No happy medium. Not the product for me!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy
North Vancouver , BC
I have fine, blonde hair but a lot of it. I bought this product to go with my Alterna shampoo and conditioner and will not repurchase. It leaves my hair greasy and weighed down, even when I use the smallest amount. I went to buy a different heat protectant before I finished this one because its so bad.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...