BY ALTERNA #43 in Texturizing Spray

What it is:
A limited-edition summer texturizing spray that creates wavy texture, volume, and weightless moisture—and leaves hair traced with an exotic, decadent mango coconut scent.

Key benefits:
- Creates piecey, textured waves
- Moisturizes sun-parched hair
- Provides UV protection

If you want to know more…
This innovative texturizing spray provides instant wavy, piecey texture with light volume. It provides essential moisture to create sultry beach waves without the drying effect of normal sea salt sprays, and helps provide UVA/UVB protection to help combat the damaging effects of the sun, pool, and saltwater.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
BAMBOO Beach is a seasonal collection of beach bag essentials designed to provide endlessly chic hair, all summer long. Every product is designed to provide hassle-free styling or care for the hair without worrying about sun, pool, and saltwater damage, and are formulated with Eco-certified bamboo and Tahitian coconut for healthy-looking, resilient hair—no matter the season.

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This product works great for someone who wants that textured, beach waves look. I have layered, thick hair, that I love to wear tousled. This spray smells amazing in my hair, like a fresh fruity scent. It's lightweight, so it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or stiff and crunchy. It gives my hair enough texture to where I can practically get out of the shower and I have beautiful waves!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I Absolutely love this stuff. Great for that beach wave look.Leaves my hair feeling soft, not crunchy & stiff. ALTERNA Haircare Bamboo Beach Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I like Alterna Hair products and I am not new to them. This is great for dry spit ends due to the summer heat and sun. It works excellent as a leave in conditioner and prevents hair from further damage. Also repairs the dry ends as well. Smells great and I would probably use this in the Winter as well since my hair drys out fast in any weather. This really did save my hair. It also gives my hair a cute wavy beach look :)
Caitlyn S.
This stuff smells amazing!!! I have dry hair because i color and straighten it so much and this really.out the moisture back in!
Lidivania M.
Oiiiiiiii pooor faavor manda pra mim.. Preciso muito recuperar meu cabelo, esta muito danificado...
Lidia L.
If someone can tell me how well it worked for your hair, that'd be helpful. I have long, wavy hair, so this product sounds amazing.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
ROBIN N.
Guyton, GA
Where can u find this? Looking for a way to wear my natural curls with out them looking so,dry?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really help to make your hair wavy?
Lauren W.
Does this leave your hair feeling crunchy or soft?