BY ALTERNA

A five-in-one hair styling beach balm for summer to address hydration, frizz control, shine, UV protection, and light hold. The harsh summer months can do some real damage to hair. Bamboo Beach BB Beach Balm for Hair is formulated with conditioning and styling agents that provide optimal results for hair that has been exposed to summer sun, pool, or saltwater that can lead to dry, dull, brittle, breakage-prone strands. Infused with complete color and UVA/UVB protection, it helps to combat the damaging effects of the sun, pool, and saltwater. It's ideal for using for giving hair weightless moisture, shine, frizz-control, and hold. It can be used on all hair types as a primer or main styling formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This collection was designed specifically to address women's unique summer hair needs. Too much sun, beach, or pool time can lead to distressed, dehydrated hair prone to breakage. This collection is infused with moisturizing Tahitian coconut and strengthening bamboo extract for healthy-looking, resilient hair no matter the season. This product is free of synthetic color. see more...

Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I never use a blow-drier on my hair to style it - I've been air-drying it ever since I went blonde and decided to cut out hot tools as much as possible to bring it back to health. So when I read about this product, I was really excited to try it out - I found it at Sephora, and now I'm absolutely in love with the stuff! It gives my hair shine, UV protection, and a light hold. I apply it on wet hair, because on dry hair, this product is too heavy. If you air-dry your hair on a regular basis, you'll really appreciate this product! However, note that it has a lot of glitter in it, which I personally love, but some people may not like that so much. It's got a beautiful bamboo/tropical fruity smell to it that I also love, and the packaging is great too and the tube looks beautiful on my vanity. My hair looks so much better when I use this product after washing it - my curls form beautifully, and my hair's never frizzy anymore. Overall thrilled with this product and will always re-buy!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is such an amazing product! I always air dry my hair (it's so much healthier now!) and I like to embrace my waves/the natural texture of my hair, so I was so excited to try this out! It has a tropical/bamboo scent and smells so lovely, just like piña colada! I thought this beauty balm might be too heavy for my fine hair at first, but it's totally workable and gives my hair the perfect amount of texture! I keep catching whiffs of pineapple and coconut all day, and my hair looks so shiny and healthy since I started incorporating this into my routine. The packaging is also very cute and portable, so it's great to throw into your bag if your heading to the pool or beach. It also has a very subtle shimmer to it that looks gorgeous in the sun; this might not be for everyone, but I love it! EVen though I have fine, thin hair, this doesn't weigh it down in the slightest. Definitely one of my favorite hair care products!
Kristin N.
Geraldine, AL
Omg I love this stuff! It is so amazing and it makes your hair smell and feel good. And I love curly/wavy hair when I'm at the beach , gotta let it go natural sometimes and this product helps you get that!
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
This product has a very summery and beachy scent to it. It's a nice smaller size that's good to throw in your bag if you're heading out to the pool or beach! I love this because my hair is dyed, so I like having something to smooth it out and protect my hair from sun damage and from fading! However, there is a slight shimmer/glitter to the product which may not be for everyone- but I am a big fan of it!
Wendy A.
This balm is so amazing it needs to come back! It smells soooo good and it had small flexible hold so the frizz goes away and you could see your curls. It's a good value and has some shimmer to it so it can shine in the sun!
Viola C.
Just use a little not a a lot and you won't have a problem. The scent of this BB Cream is so amazing like mango's. Creates Shine and de-frizzes. With uv protection in which I need because I spend a lot of time in the sun. I really do enjoy this product and actually the whole line of Bamboo Beach. ALTERNA Haircare Bamboo Beach BB Beach Balm for Hair 3.4 oz
Manar H.
After a day on the beach, my hair feels dry, and crunchy! So i use alterna hair balm, and just like so it gets all the hydration that it needs to feel soft and healthy again!! Just love it!!!
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
First off, the smell alone is worth using it! I have naturally curly/wavy hair with a lot of frizz. I use this alone and the frizz is virtually gone. I wouldn't say it did anything to enhance the curls or waves but it tamed the frizz.