Alterna Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo in Sheer Blossom or Mango Coconut Scent Sheer Blossom uploaded by Annick B.

BY ALTERNA

An all-in-one dry shampoo infused with sheer blossom or mango coconut to leave your hair fresh and volumized. Formulated with strengthening eco-certified bamboo extract, this virtually translucent dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil, product build-up, and impurities to extend the life of your blowout without leaving any powdery residue. Available in a sweet sheer blossom or tropical mango coconut scent, it will leave your hair voluminous, beautiful, and delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Cookieinthecity_ S.
San Diego
Review for: ALTERNA Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo in Sheer Blossom or Mango Coconut Scent Mango Coconut 4.75 oz more...
This is one of the best dry shampoo brands I’ve ever tried. It is a translucent spray which doesn’t leave any white residue on the scalp. I believe it’s better than most alternatives because your hair actually feels clean after using it. and I’d definitely buy again!
Nga R.
I also swear by this product. It's hard to find a dry shampoo when you have thick black hair. While this does spray out white, it blends in easily with my hair while other products haven't.
Ashley G.
I love all of bamboo by alterna dry shampoos they all smell amazing and are easy to use by just spraying at the root of where your hair seems oily and just brushing it through.
Danielle H.
Austin, TX
I just bought the Mango Coconut flavor of Cleanse Extend and I love it! It smells amazing. Cleanse Extend is already my favorite dry shampoo and the added scent just makes me love it more.
Jodie T.
The mango-coconut scent is one of the BEST smelling dry shampoos out there, and I've tried quite a few. The spray goes on fairly transparen't - my brunette friends can use it.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
I haven't tried this yet but would want to try it to see how good it works on my hair! Don't know anyone that has tried it yet!
Jessica H.
Doral, FL
Is perfect! It's incredible softness and shine! It is really cheap. Recommended. I use the sheer blossom scent and I love it.
Annick B.
Love love this product . One of my favorite dry shampoo . And the smell is lovely lightly smell of mango and coconut . You really feel like your coming out of the hair dresser when you use this product.
Lauren  D.
South East England
I use the sheer blossom scent and I love it. This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I have recommended this to many of my friends and they also love it.
Victoria R.
I didn't like this product because it felt thick and heavy on my hair. I was aware of my scalp all day. It did smell nice but that was the only positive.

Sephora