Alterna Caviar Working Hair Spray uploaded by Emma J.Alterna Caviar Working Hair Spray uploaded by Vitória C.Alterna Caviar Working Hair Spray uploaded by Deeh S.

BY ALTERNA

An ultra-dry, brushable hairspray. This ultra-dry hairspray with progressive control provides humidity resistance with a flexible, yet brushable, light-to-medium hold. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I have never heard of a working hair spray? How does this...2 Answers
  • Does this keep a nice hold ? 8 Answers
Lianne L.
Great hairspray, touchable and not stiff or hard but keeps everything in place. A little goes a long way and it’s good quality. My hair is thick and this does a pretty good job of keeping everything in place.
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
Best. Hairspray. Ever. I received a travel pack with this hairspray and tried it out. It smells amazing and offers the best amount of hold for my liking. It wasn't too stiff but really held my curls. It's the only hairspray I like to buy. I get mad when my hubby uses it because it's a little pricey but totally worth it!
Emma J.
This hairspray works well. I love that it's paraben,sulfate, phthalate, and synthetic color free! I was hoping it would have a nicer smell but it smells like the average drugstore hairspray. I bought the travel size and it's lasted me a long time
Jessica B.
I love almost everything Alterna, and this hairspray is no exception. It has that signature Caviar smell; and doesn't leave hair crunchy. Not sure about the staying power, as my hair wouldn't hold a style with cement.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
Nice product but the workable formula doesn't always last. It smells great and isn't hard or sticky. It's good for beach waves. I'm blonde with wavy hair and as long as I wasn't looking for hold it was great. It helps with giving body..
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Alterna makes great products in general. I really like the caviar collection though. It does what it says it will. Your hair stays flexible but still styles as you want it. It's great for everyday usage, too!
Saily F.
THEEEE most amazing hairspray for fine pixie hair! I'm able to blow dry it straight (which ends up completely flat to my head) and work this in, giving it the most extreme volume without any weight whatsoever. I use a pick to hold it up or even my fingers and the second you mist it, it stays. Not only that but the simple fact that is quick dry is what makes this product so damn good. And it sprays the finest mist. In no way will you ever see it squirt or wet your hair whatsoever. And never leaving it hard. Volume, hold, and natural matte finish. AND lasts all day. I will always love you hahaha!
Sarah S.
North Hollywood, CA
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. I have been a loyal user for about seven years now. It has great hold but is virtually weightless and not at all sticky. Frankly, it is the only hairspray I will use!
Kim M.
The best hairspray I've tried. It smells nice and is almost undetectable in hair (not crunchy or stiff). I don't use hairspray often but when I curl my hair I always use this. My hair does not stay curled for very long but this extends wear time by hours.
Amy F.
I don't use hair spray regularly but I use this one! It smells amazing and holds without being stiff. It is pricier but my hair doesn't really hold curls unless I use this and other caviar products.
Ally S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this keep a nice hold ?
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I have never heard of a working hair spray? How does this work? What product can it be compared to?