ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz uploaded by Tanaya P.

BY ALTERNA

A deeply restorative leave-in treatment for coarse, porous, or severely damaged hair. This powerfully reparative leave-in treatment is formulated with Strand-Building Proteins to help restructure strands, fill in gaps and tears in the cuticle, and strengthen the hair, protecting it from breakage and future damage. Transforming previously coarse hair, it significantly improves smoothness, texture, and manageability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state. Research results: -Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream is clinically proven to reduce breakage by 95% when used with Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and Instant Recovery Conditioner see more...

• I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as ad...1 Answers
  • Is there a noticeable difference after use? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for helping with hair fallout? 2 Answers
ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz
  • "I got this in my sample society sub, and this stuff smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Monica v.
If your hair is in desperate need for some love and attention use this product after you get out of the shower and you will want to pet your head all day. But then STOP! I had relatively healthy hair it just needed a deep conditioning. I bought this product and used it after every hair wash and it actually GAVE me split ends. It's so powerful that it over penetrated the hair causing the ends to split. So while this product is highly effective it is almost too effective and should only be used on the most desperate of situations. Over use is the enemy.
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
For the first time, I dyed my hair significantly lighter than my natural hair colour (dark brown to caramel ombre) and my stylist recommended that I get a protein treatment to help maintain the integrity of my hair.
I purchased this product on recommendation from a Sephora SA and I have to say it was bang on. I use a small amount on the colored portion after every shampooing (every 2-3 days). It is VERY obvious when I skip this product. Without it my hair looks less shiny and smooth. The texture becomes more drier and more prone to breaking.
Duda
CE fortaleza brazil
Otimo,deixa a pele bem suave muito recomendado por varios medeixa,usem é muito bom mesmo
Stephanee S.
Is there a noticeable difference after use?
Layla I.
Is this good for helping with hair fallout?
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
My hair is color treated and super straw-like. Has this product made any noticeable difference in anyone's hair?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as advertised ? Sometimes my hair feels dull and dry and lifeless .. does this product help with all of that as it claims it does ? Its a very pricey product wich is why i would like some feedback.
Jessie T.
Can this help with split ends ? Does it makes the hair oily?