ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz uploaded by Tanaya P.

BY ALTERNA

A deeply restorative leave-in treatment for coarse, porous, or severely damaged hair. This powerfully reparative leave-in treatment is formulated with Strand-Building Proteins to help restructure strands, fill in gaps and tears in the cuticle, and strengthen the hair, protecting it from breakage and future damage. Transforming previously coarse hair, it significantly improves smoothness, texture, and manageability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state. Research results: -Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream is clinically proven to reduce breakage by 95% when used with Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and Instant Recovery Conditioner see more...

• I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as ad...1 Answers
  • Is there a noticeable difference after use? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for helping with hair fallout? 2 Answers
ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz
  • "I got this in my sample society sub, and this stuff smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a must have in my hair arsenal. I bleach my hair about once every 2 months, and I use this afterwards to fill in the protein where my hair is weak and thin. It strengthens and smooth my thirsty, damaged hair. As a bonus, it smells divine!
Tanya W.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this and always have a back up so I never run out. Only use it on your ends. It keeps my hair healthy-I have lots of fine hair. Don't use too much or it will weigh it down.
Kate S.
This goes awesome with the shampoo & conditioner it comes with in the line. This does a great job at filling in the hair for it to look super healthy & shiny
Tanaya P.
I really like how this help keep my hair strong and shiny. It also smell wonderful. Plus it doesn't seem to cause my hair to be oily on second day.
Shannon M.
Lynn, MA
I love this product and this whole line! It leaves my hair so shiny and soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells amazing!!!
Lou Bernadette O.
Cave Junction, OR
What an incredible deep treatment! I love to leave this over night, it is incredible, although the scent is funny.
Rachael M.
Love this stuff. Great for all skin types. But seems harsh on my dry skin so I only use this every once in awhile
Leticia N.
Tinker Afb, OK
Love this leave-in, helps my dry ends and smells really good. It's pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
I use this about twice a week and it really strengthens the hair and does not leave it feeling heavy
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Stephanee S.
Is there a noticeable difference after use?
Layla I.
Is this good for helping with hair fallout?
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
My hair is color treated and super straw-like. Has this product made any noticeable difference in anyone's hair?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as advertised ? Sometimes my hair feels dull and dry and lifeless .. does this product help with all of that as it claims it does ? Its a very pricey product wich is why i would like some feedback.
Jessie T.
Can this help with split ends ? Does it makes the hair oily?