ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz uploaded by Tanaya P.

BY ALTERNA

A deeply restorative leave-in treatment for coarse, porous, or severely damaged hair. This powerfully reparative leave-in treatment is formulated with Strand-Building Proteins to help restructure strands, fill in gaps and tears in the cuticle, and strengthen the hair, protecting it from breakage and future damage. Transforming previously coarse hair, it significantly improves smoothness, texture, and manageability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state. Research results: -Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream is clinically proven to reduce breakage by 95% when used with Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and Instant Recovery Conditioner see more...

• I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as ad...1 Answers
  • Is there a noticeable difference after use? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for helping with hair fallout? 2 Answers
ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz
  • "I got this in my sample society sub, and this stuff smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
I got this product in one of my many Ulta gift bags, and boy did I fall in love with it right away! I use it every time that I shower(every other day,) and it has made the ends of my hair stronger and softer. A lot less frizz, which is needed when you let your hair air-dry! Have purchased again and will continue to do so!
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I received a sample of alterna caviar repair protein cream in my beauty bar sample society beauty box. i really enjoy the product and the weight it gives my hair.it really has softened the texture of my hair.i use it on my dry ,color treated and damaged hair. what I've noticed is that once you're at the end of the tube the product separates ,coming out as an oil instead of the white cream. if you can afford it id say give it a try.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Received a sample of this from Ulta and love it. I use it once a week. It has a slight herbal peppermint smell in my opinion and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. There's no weird residue afterwards either. I am definitely keeping an eye out for the full size of this.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
This cream smells like heaven! Keeps my super long hair silky and soft. I take a dime size squirt and run it into the ends of my hair and I can tell it's still doing its job a day or two later. My hair stylist recommended it and I absolutely love it!
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
This works amazing for color processed damaged hair. I would recommend it to anyone that has used bleach/lightener. It's best used 1-3 times a week and about a quarter sized amount on the mid shaft to ends.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
I got this in my sample society sub, and this stuff smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and manageable. I have naturally frizzy course hair that has to be blow dried, otherwise it looks like a rat's nest. This stuff really helps tame my mane. Def recommend!
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
I received a sample of this in my Allure Box, and instantly became obsessed! The cream smells and feels great, and is easily dispersed in my wet hair. After blow drying, my hair feels smoothr, healthier, and easier to style. LOVE IT.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been doing a lot to my hair recently and my hair has had it. Having mixed hair...being coarse and extremely thick - this really helps me continue to care for my hair while I experiment with my hair colour and style
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
I purchased this from my local salon, and it is my new favorite hair care product. I USE IT EVERYDAY. It protects your hair from damage, and it leaves your hair smooth shiny and easy to manage. Love love love it!
Wendy N.
Clinton, MT
I received a sample from my Sept Allure Box and my hair is very frizzing and "wonky". After using this sample, my hair was smooth, silky and totally sexy...I absolutely love this product.
Stephanee S.
Is there a noticeable difference after use?
Layla I.
Is this good for helping with hair fallout?
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
My hair is color treated and super straw-like. Has this product made any noticeable difference in anyone's hair?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as advertised ? Sometimes my hair feels dull and dry and lifeless .. does this product help with all of that as it claims it does ? Its a very pricey product wich is why i would like some feedback.
Jessie T.
Can this help with split ends ? Does it makes the hair oily?