ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz uploaded by Tanaya P.

BY ALTERNA

A deeply restorative leave-in treatment for coarse, porous, or severely damaged hair. This powerfully reparative leave-in treatment is formulated with Strand-Building Proteins to help restructure strands, fill in gaps and tears in the cuticle, and strengthen the hair, protecting it from breakage and future damage. Transforming previously coarse hair, it significantly improves smoothness, texture, and manageability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state. Research results: -Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream is clinically proven to reduce breakage by 95% when used with Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and Instant Recovery Conditioner see more...

• I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as ad...1 Answers
  • Is there a noticeable difference after use? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for helping with hair fallout? 2 Answers
ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream 5.1 oz
  • "I got this in my sample society sub, and this stuff smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This product instantly made my hair feel so smooth! I have severely damaged hair from over processing and always wearing in a bun, and I noticed a difference in texture from the first use. I purchased a trial size kit from my local salon and definitely plan on buying the big size when I run out.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I use this every day and I could not be happier. This has absolutely transformed my hair. My hair is quite abused with bleach and heat styling. When I started using this, my hair felt like brand new, never before touched hair. This is my holy grail hair product.
It doesn’t leave any sticky or residue feeling. This is a MUST BUY.
Brandee A.
Los Angeles, CA
SAVING GRACE for all damage hair!! Mends split ends so fast and makes my hair shine like it hasn’t in years. It met my expectations completely and I dont ever want to go without it. It has helped me grow my hair out much faster because my hair doesn’t break off!
Lyndsey M.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased this after my hairstylist recommended it and I’ve been using it ever since! This product tamed my frizz but also made my hair softer and looked healthier! Definitely a staple in my hair care routine.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Yes, this is an expensive hair product, and yes a little over priced-- but I have to say I absolutely loved what it has done to my dead/ dry/ damaged hair. I evenly spread this through my mid to ends and after two uses I can visually see a difference! Definitely smoothing and repairing. I probably wouldn't buy this product again until i can fully invest in this product, but I think it's a great hair cream!
Lisa D.
I love this product from Alterna!  It really helps keep hair healthy, and I've noticed a huge reduction in split ends when using this before blow-outs and heat styling.  Really works best with heat.  A little bit goes a long, long way!  Totally recommend this!
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
The Alterna Caviar Repair products are ALL amazing!!! I can not say enough good things about the protein cream, shampoo and conditioner. They have saved my brittle and breaking hair. It smells amazing and it's absolutely worth the price! I love Caviar Repair!
Angelica R.
I got this product in one of my Dermstore boxes. I use it every other day after showering. It smells really good and has a very nice and smooth texture. My frizzy hair is immediately tamed and it behaves the full day. I did not give it five stars because I feel like it might cause some buildup in my naturally wavy hair. I would recommend it only if you have medium to thick hair, because it might weight the strands down.
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this with my September Allure Sample Society subscription from BeautyBar.com. My hair is severely damaged from bleaching and was puffy, frizzy and broken. It made a dramatic difference on the very first use, smoothing out the frizz and making my hair so soft. Using it again only made it better. And the scent is lovely! I will get every drop out of the deluxe sample I received and I will definitely be getting the full-size product as soon as possible. Making this a part of my hair care routine is a must!
Ayana B.
Many leave in products leave your hair feeling sticky. This product is quickly absorbed into your hair and leaves it feeling amazing. It damaged hair soft and helps improve the texture long term. It also has a slight shimmer to it that makes your hair look extra shiny. The only kicker is the price, bit it is honetly worth every penny.
Stephanee S.
Is there a noticeable difference after use?
Layla I.
Is this good for helping with hair fallout?
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
My hair is color treated and super straw-like. Has this product made any noticeable difference in anyone's hair?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I been wanting to give this a try but arent sure if it does as advertised ? Sometimes my hair feels dull and dry and lifeless .. does this product help with all of that as it claims it does ? Its a very pricey product wich is why i would like some feedback.
Jessie T.
Can this help with split ends ? Does it makes the hair oily?