Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo

by Alterna

Caviar Repair Rx is a deeply restorative shampoo formulated with strand-building proteins that aid in the reconstruction of individual hairs from the inside out. It rebuilds, resurfaces and restores your hair, leaving each strand strong, healthy, smooth, shiny and fully restored.

Who's it for: All hair types.

How To Use:

Massage throughout wet hair. Rinse thoroughly. For external use only. Avoid eye contact.

• 8.5 oz.
  • Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; DEA-free; TEA-free; petrochemical-free; synthetic color-free; dye-free
  • Item #980086

Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Caviar Extract, Polysilicone-15, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG-45M, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging

Is this better than redken all soft? I have blonde colored hair that is flat straight and brittle. Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Does anyone with fine hair feel this makes their hair greasy? A lot of products do that to my hair, but I’ve had good success with Caviar Products
is this worth the price? I have very thin and damaged hair that will NOT grow for the life of me, and I have tried literally every hair product known to man.
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is a bit expensive, but I found it on ebay in a large volume for a great price :-)” in 1 review
“I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner for all processed hair types.” in 1 review
“The smell is a little different, but I can overlook that to get these results every time I wash my hair. ” in 1 review
“it is sulfate free and it makes my hair very strong.” in 1 review
Dickinson , ND
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an alright shampoo. I definitely have to use conditioner afterwards cause the shampoo doesn’t nourish my hair at all it doesn’t feel like. Also there isn’t much product in the bottle, and I HATE the bottle design. You have to squeeze the bottle pretty hard to get anything out. I’ve repurchased this twice, and I probably won’t repurchase again.
Wallingford
The bottle is the reason why this amazing shampoo is not 5/5, the cap breaks, gets clogged, and/or just doesn’t work after approx third use. Shampoo itself leaves my hair feeling so nice and they do not include the nasty ingredients. Always recommend anything Alterna.
This shampoo helped seal my split ends, I always use it before cutting my hair. I have pretty normal, long hair but it’s always effected by the elements in some way, this shampoo helps repair that! I would buy again, although I like the detoxifying shampoo better.
This product is amazing for healing broken hair. After a truly bad highlight experience left my hair dried out and mushy this shampoo and it’s coordinating conditioner really did help restore my hair. I still use it alternating with a moisture shampoo.
Shelby Twp, MI
I used Alterna for a year after my hair started falling out due stress from fertility treatments and miscarriage. It took a little time, but my hair started to grow back, stronger than it had been in years. I love the shampoo, the smell isn’t my fav.
Lockport, IL
This is a great shampoo! It really makes a difference in the texture of my hair! I can tell it's working every time I use it! It's definitely pricey so that is the only drawback to this product but if you want a great shampoo that actually does something to help your hair this is worth the splurge IMO!
Whitewater , WI
I really enjoyed this shampoo. I have blonde hair and it didn’t affect my color at all. It kept my hair from drying out honestly. The only thing is that it is so expensive, but it does work. It also smells amazing.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is everything! The scent, the consistency, the lather, pretty much everything that is wanted from a shampoo. My only concern is the price, but as long as you don’t wash your hair everyday it will last!
This is an amazing shampoo! I have bleached blonde very fine and thin hair, and this manages to moisturize without weighing it down. It smells delicious and has a nice lather. I always get compliments when using this, and will definitely buy again!
Burleson, TX
This shampoo is wonderful for damaged, fine hair! I used this in conjunction with the conditioner and my hair was always nice and soft when I used this. You would have never known my hair had been fried by my previous stylist. The only thing is, it’s pretty pricey! I would recommend if you have fine, damaged hair and want a great shampoo/conditioner. I only ever used them together, so I’m not sure on the effectiveness of the shampoo on it’s own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...