ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Wendy C.ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY ALTERNA

A restorative, paraben-free conditioner that transforms severely damaged hair, intensely nourishing and repairing each strand. This deeply reparative conditioner formulated with Strand-Building Proteins reconstructs each individual strand of hair from the inside out to rebuild and resurface hair, leaving strands strong, healthy, smooth, shiny, and fully restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state. see more...

• I have blonde in my hair and I'm look for something that ...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair but it is dry on the ends from heat and ...2 Answers
  • Does this really smooth your hair? 1 Answers
Wendy C.
I had sample sizes of this and the matching shampoo and while the shampoo was awful for my hair this conditioner was excellent!!

I have naturally curly 3b hair that I occasionally dye....after shampooing I applied this conditioner and honestly at first it felt greasy and heavy!! I thought this was going to weigh my hair down but nope!! I was able to detangle my hair with this very easily and it rinsed out very well. This conditioner left my hair feeling moisturized,soft and silky!!! My curls are full of volume and bounce!!
Nina B.
This conditioner saved my thick hair. The ends of my hair always get damaged and dry the fastest. When I use this conditioner, my ends feel so soft and smooth. It’s a bit pricier than I normally like to spend on conditioner since I go through it so much, but it’s well worth any penny.
Lauren C.
Jacksonville, FL
This conditioner, in conjunction with the shampoo, has saved my hair like nothing else could. I get my roots bleached every 5 weeks and have a short pixie cut. Damaged hair is easily seen with my short cut, but this conditioner has renewed my hair and has made it look and feel as if it’s never been touched with bleach.
Kira M.
Scottsdale
I received this in either my Sephora play box or as an ulta sample. It smelled nice and made my hair feel like silk. I was amazed at how well it smoothed my hair. My hair has been pretty dry feeling lately. I was very impressed and ordered the full size.
Robyn G.
Combine this product with the shampoo and you have the best duo for color treated, dry damaged hair! Don’t let the price fool you, good hair isn’t cheap! Spend the extra $$, I swear by this line of products.
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
I've tried to like this conditioner. I've literally bought it at least three times. I just don't like it very much. There's a lot of silicone in it and I can feel it weighing my hair down. Considering my hair is fine and thin, I really dislike a lot of silicone in my conditioner. I just prefer other conditioners over this one.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
This conditioner is fantastic. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I have no problem brushing it out after using this. The caviar line is pricey but their products are well worth the price. I’ve been using it for years and always receive compliments on my hair.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Alterna Caviar products are my favorite high end ones. They moisturizer perfectly without weighing my hair down. When I comb my hair after a shower it goes through perfectly and my hair is silky soft and bouncy when dry.
Brittany H.
Sandusky , OH
I swear by this stuff! It seriously is the best conditioner ever! I get my hair colored a lot and this reverses all the damage plus I swear this is why my hair grows so fast.
Ashley J.
ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz I just recently purchased this product a few weeks ago and I must say that I absolutely love it! It makes my hair look and feel like silk! I do not blow dry my hair so I like to air dry it then straighten it. When it is straight it looks and feels so smooth. The price is a little steep but a little goes a long way,) especially with the shampoo. My only complaint if there was one is that I can't go as many days as I use to without washing my hair because it tends to get a little oily on the scalp. It's not horrible by any means but I can obviously tell. I really do love this product as well as the shampoo. I highly recommend!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have fine hair but it is dry on the ends from heat and color. Has anyone with the same hair type tried this? Did you like it?
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I have blonde in my hair and I'm look for something that will help end split ends I've been wanting to try it but not sure if it's worth the money. I have oily hair on top and dry hair on the bottom. Any reccomention on the product or other products
Yoana D.
I just bought the products from this series but I have super thin and demaged hair, it literally gets demaged from nothing as i don't use hot tools. Will it help me with my problem?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Does this really smooth your hair?
Seda C.
Is This product it's Good?