ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz

by Alterna

A restorative, paraben-free conditioner that transforms severely damaged hair, intensely nourishing and repairing each strand. This deeply reparative conditioner formulated with Strand-Building Proteins reconstructs each individual strand of hair from the inside out to rebuild and resurface hair, leaving strands strong, healthy, smooth, shiny, and fully restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Strand-Building Proteins target damage at the microscopic level, working to repair each individual strand of hair. Delivering essential nutrients to the hair’s interior cortex, it nourishes and strengthens strands and fills in gaps and tears in the damaged cuticle, reconstructing this protective layer to ensure that nutrients do not escape. It also cements the newly constructed, exterior cuticle to the interior cortex, ensuring that the scales of the hair lay flat. Additionally, it seals and reinforces the cuticle layer with a defensive shield that strengthens the strand to increase resistance to breakage while infusing hair with vital antioxidants to help prevent free radical penetration and other damage from occurring. The result is stronger, smoother, softer, and shinier strands fully restored to their healthy, pre-damaged state.

I have dry hair and have liked their other products but wondering about this one!
I have blonde in my hair and I'm look for something that will help end split ends I've been wanting to try it but not sure if it's worth the money. I have oily hair on top and dry hair on the bottom. Any reccomention on the product or other products
Is This product it's Good?
Start your review of ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz!
This conditioner is amazing for repairing broken mushy hair. After my hair all broke off thanks to bad highlights using this conditioner with the coordinating shampoo really helped. It does make hair feel smoother without feeling heavy or limp.
Dickinson , ND
Purchased at: ULTA
The conditioner is a lot better than the conditioner. And they both smell good.. But the conditioner isn’t good enough for me to buy them as a pair again. I will use what I have left and then I doubt I repurchase.
Haleyville, AL
I’ve been using this for about two weeks and my hair has never looked so shiny, healthy and just amazing. It is on the pricey side but I found it at a yard sale lol. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
MILLSBORO , DE
I came across a pic of this and remebered i used this a few yrs ago and how much i loved it, it heals from the inside out and truly makes your hair healthy and revitalizes dull dry hair! Great for color treated hair and anyone who used heat tools has an amazing scent as well!!!
Harlingen, TX
Love how instantly this recovers my hair. If your hair needs an instant perk of life, thickness, and gloss this is your product. Even though it repairs my hair doesn’t feel weighed down with this product. The only con is the price point
Frankfort, NY
I've tried to like this conditioner. I've literally bought it at least three times. I just don't like it very much. There's a lot of silicone in it and I can feel it weighing my hair down. Considering my hair is fine and thin, I really dislike a lot of silicone in my conditioner. I just prefer other conditioners over this one.
East Providence
This shampoo and conditioner completely transformed my hair! My extremely damaged blond hair became manageable almost instantly. This helps restore the much needed proteins in damaged hair. I’m telling you this stuff is out of this world! Don’t be intimidated by the price tag! A little goes a long way and you will not be disappointed !
Rockford, IL
After using this for 3 times I noticed that my hair is not breaking as it used to. I used to use it years ago and loved it (idk why I switched) - now they have a new packaging but it still an awesome product I absolutely cannot live without! Everyone who has chemically or color treated hair should give this a try.
Reisterstown , MD
This conditioner is fantastic. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I have no problem brushing it out after using this. The caviar line is pricey but their products are well worth the price. I’ve been using it for years and always receive compliments on my hair.
Elk Ridge, UT
Love! The price point no longer bothers me cause I know it’s worth EVERY PENNY spent on it! It is the BEST on the market! Repairs without added proteins. I know I can trust this brand to keep my hair strong and healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...