ALTERNA Caviar Repair Lengthening Hair & Scalp Elixir 1.7 oz uploaded by Malia A.ALTERNA Caviar Repair Lengthening Hair & Scalp Elixir 1.7 oz uploaded by Zuly C.ALTERNA Caviar Repair Lengthening Hair & Scalp Elixir 1.7 oz uploaded by eva V.

BY ALTERNA

A nourishing elixir that treats the hair and scalp to maximize hair's potential length. This gentle serum helps treat the scalp, prevent breakage, and condition hair strands, leaving hair soft and smooth. This light, quick-absorbing formula promotes noticeably longer, stronger hair in as little as two weeks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of DEA, TEA, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, PABA, and Paraffin. Research results: In an outside 2 week consumer perception study with CAVIAR Repairx Shampoo, Conditioner & Lengthening Elixir vs. untreated hair: - 94% of women said that Lengthening Elixir made their hair look longer and feel stronger. In an an outside clinical study vs. untreated hair. -CAVIAR Repair Shampoo, Conditioner & Lengthening Elixir showed 4 times less breakage see more...

• Does this shampoo help with hair loss? Will t strengthen the roots? 1 Answers
  • Wondering if this product was used in different w... Be the first to answer!
  • Wondering how often a week people use this product ? i don't wash...2 Answers
Zuly C.
I bought this since Caviar Repair is my everyday haircare routine I was expecting it to work because all Alterna products usually do their job, but it didn't do what it was supposed to do :(, however I did notice that my roots became more shiny and smooth.Also one day I decided to put it on my eyebrows everyday before going to bed and I did see results I was happy because I want it my eyebrows to grow fast and in two weeks they were more thicker and ready to get done !
Katherine C.
I love this stuff and really do believe it works. From the moment I noticed thinning in my hairline I decided to check out alterna's Caviar repair line and have seen improvement . it hasn't been an overnight thing but I've been using it for over a year now and have seen improvement in my areas of concern. It hasn't been fast but it has been effective .
eva V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best product if you are having trouble with growing your hair. Also moisturizes and conditions and the smell is nice. I've been using it just a week and already get lots of compliments.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
ACTUALLY WORKS! I only wash every few days so I was worried only using it when my hair is damp wouldn't be effective, but even on my fine hair I can use this while it's dry without ANY problems. No weight or greasiness. When I remember to use a whole bottle consistently, every day (like 4 pumps a night), people actually comment on how long my hair looks. I also take prenatal vitamins but had been using this for much longer.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
I've been dealing with hair loss for 7 years now. The product is great for growing new hairs. It doesn't leave a strong scent or nasty coating like Rogaine does. I have some fine hairs and some coarser hairs. I've gone through 4 bottles of this and will continue to repurchase!
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is great! I have been losing a lot of hair the last couple of years and using this has helped slow the loss. Also this seems to be helping it grow better and healthier. Does not make my hair greasy or weighed down.
Jatna A.
I like this product, I read so many comments saying that this product works wonders on their hair,so I tried it. It makes your hair soft And helps with growing.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Been losing a lot of hair lately. and have decided to try this out. so far it has been great and i have noticed that my scalp is a lot healthier.
Malia A.
The alternative Caviar repair lengthening hair and scalp elixir was something I bought in order to help my hair grow. I had read online that it could start to show more length within only two weeks !
After using this elixir every time I washed my hair I took pictures to show my hair growth , but the pictures showed no difference in my hair. Although it did make my hair softer and easier to handle ,it didn't do exactly what I thought it would. A little disappointed with this product and how much I paid for it .
Kelsey K.
Halifax, NS
I used this product when my hair was short (about chin length) and I really noticed a difference in how quickly my hair was growing. It helped strengthen my hair (because my hair was severely damaged) and give it some more life. Would repurchase.
Malia A.
Wondering how often a week people use this product ? i don't wash my hair everyday but should i be if I'm using this product ??
Shirley Q.
Does this shampoo help with hair loss? Will t strengthen the roots?
Malia A.
Wondering if this product was used in different ways to promote hair lengthening ? The product did no justice for me , but did anyone combine this product with anything to get results ?