BY ALTERNA

What it is:  A lightweight, quickdrying aerosol finishing spray with supreme holding power and performance flexibility. What it does:   Holds creative styles firmly in place while locking out humidity.  Provides maximum control that is never stick or sticky and without flaking our buildup. Why you need it:   Gives your style ultra firm control with superior style memory.  Brushes through easily and can be reapplied without sticky build-up or flaking. Extra Hold Hair Spray see more...

Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
I purchased from my hair dresser on her recommendation. I’m not thrilled with any part of it. Smell is kind of musky. It makes my hair feel heavy and dirty/ it’s not buildable. I also need a lot of it to tame my fly aways.
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I love the Alterna Strong Hold! It smells great and does not leave your hair feeling hard or crunchy. It's reasonably priced for ANY professional salon hairspray.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff works great! it is almost better than the aussie brand that i usually get
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do this really help keep your hair in one place?