Add a Photo

By ALTERNA
#2737 in Shampoo
A sulfate-free cleansing treatment that gently and effectively cleanses the hair and scalp, helping to relieve scalp itch, dryness and irritation caused by dandruff. When used daily, this Salicylic Acid-infused formula helps eliminate buildup & prevent...
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

This is one of my fav products. The smell is amazing and the product works so well! It is extremely pricey but it seriously works so so well. I loved the smell and I noticed a difference in my hair almost immediately. The bottles are unfortunately small which is another issue but I would buy this as often as I could if it wasnt for the pricetag.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Works pretty well. Rather buy head & shoulders for the price. Honestly if you go to any dermatologist they will also give you a product that will clear up everything compared to using these semi effective products that cost a lot.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, Mn

This shampoo is really really pricey but it works so well! I get really bad dandruff in the fall and this clears it up in like two washes. I wish it wasn't $20 a bottle but I haven't found anything that works better.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, Mn

I like this shampoo but only issue is that my colored hair (I have rainbow colored hair) gets stripped from this. It does a miracle on my scalp though! Which I do enjoy to use once in a while when my hair is fading.
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH

I use this on my daughter. She's had bad dandruff since she was little and this works wonders!

Join Now