BY ALTERNA

A daily leave-in scalp treatment for fine, thinning, fragile hair. This leave-in treatment helps stimulate the scalp with an energizing mix of vitamins and nutrients, allowing healthier, thicker-looking hair to surface. It creates a natural defense against DHT build-up, excess sebum, and other residues known to clog follicles, resulting in excess hair loss and thinning. The formula also helps to soothe dry, tight scalp without weighing hair down. Formulated with Red Clover Growth Complex, this key ingredient encourages naturally thicker, fuller, stronger hair that looks and feels denser from the inside out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I have just started using this and am loving it so far! I don't use it every day since I don't wash my hair every day. I've only been using it around my temples and forehead area of my hair. I have a lot of hair already but felt like those areas were not as full as they once were a few years ago. It appears like the hair in those areas are fuller and that some baby hairs are actually growing. If your considering it, I would buy it!! I know it is more expensive but I feel like it would last you for some time before you may repurchase it.
Lizzeth H.
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to say that this product is amazing! It must be the fact that I'm also taking Biotin pills to enhance hair growth since breastfeeding took some strength on my hair so it works even better! I been spraying these baby every day and all around my scalp and I first feel a cooling fresh tingle but ever since using it, my hair is growing fast!!!! Definitely recommend it!
Carlos A.
Carlos A.
New Hyde Park
I really enjoyed using this product. It was very easy to incorporate into my daily morning routine. It has a really nice scent. My hair is naturally very curly and thin and this definitely helped give it the volume I was looking for. I will continue to use this product and I recommend it to both men and women with thin hair.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG. This is a life saver. It adds body to my roots, it soothes my itchy scalp, and I know it sounds crazy but I think it's helped my hair grow long. I wasn't sure it was working so I stopped using it for a month when I ran out the first time and had to reorder. Now I reorder when my bottle starts to get low.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
I was not blessed with thick beautiful hair. But thanks to this my hair is getting stronger and fuller and i love it!!!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice product! I unfortunately sustained a bald patch right at the front of my hair line via wearing a too tight knotted headband. I was very self conscious about my spot & bought this to help. It has! I have very stringy baby hairs in my hair line as well and this has helped them grow too my bald patch is filling in and I was super afraid it wasn't going to.
Fifa R.
Fifa R.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Noticeably reduced oil in my hair. During summer I lose a lot of hair and my scalp gets really oily. This product not only reduced the oil production, but there was also less hair fall. Wish the spray nozzle was better quality, but otherwise this product is perfect.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this 2 years ago (and just finished the entire bottle) because I thought I was losing way too much hair in the shower. I used to perm & color my hair quite often, and I was scared that I was losing hair because I've made it so brittle.

This claims for fuller/denser-looking hair, and this past year, I've gotten so many compliments about how fast my hair was growing and how healthy it looked !

Really like this product - it's easy to use. You just spray it on after a shower, and you can leave it in. Doesn't leave your hair greasy looking. The only negative about this is the hefty price.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
Would this help for chronic dry scalp? I've been wanting to try this as well as some of the other product lines by AlternA Caviar.
Jeanine V.
Jeanine V.
Upland, CA
Have any of you used this and then stopped using it? And if so,how did it affect the progress you made?