ALTERNA Caviar Clinical Daily Detoxifying Shampoo 8.5 oz

by Alterna

A daily cleansing treatment for fine, thinning, fragile hair. This sulfate-free cleansing treatment instantly thickens hair while purifying and protecting the scalp. It reduces the amount of DHT, a key contributor to hair loss, on the surface of the scalp and eliminates follicle-clogging dirt, excess sebum, and environmental residues, allowing healthier, thicker-looking hair to surface. Formulated with Red Clover Growth Complex, this key ingredient encourages naturally thicker, fuller, stronger hair that looks and feels denser from the inside out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Does it smell good? Does it give you dry itchy scalp?
Is this good for colored or damaged hair?
How is this shampoo? I have a problem with oily hair, it's to the point I have to wash my hair every single night and I'm looking for a shampoo that can help dry it up some so I don't have to wash it as often.
Start your review of ALTERNA Caviar Clinical Daily Detoxifying Shampoo 8.5 oz!
I’m a daily swimmer and chlorine can add a lot of weight to my hair. This shampoo truly stripped any unwanted oils and chemicals lingering, something other shampoos merely mask. You can feel it penetrate your roots and it’s absolutely lovely. I don’t currently dye my hair but if I were to start again I would probably switch to their color protecting product as I’m not sure how “detoxifying” will effect semi-permanent dye.
My love for Alternate haircare knows no bounds. It’s always quality, concentrated & effective. This product in particular helps remove build up and has cleared up my pretty awful dandruff. I wouldn’t necessarily use it daily, but great to have it in the rotation!
Boston
I used the entries bottle of this shampoo but didn’t feel any difference for my scalp as it claims to nourish my scalp, the girl at Sephora has recommended this since I’ve told her my scalp gets itchy in the winter.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. It is now called the Clinical Densifying shampoo and it lives up to its name.  I would not change anything about this shampoo. It is the best!!!
battle creek
Amazing. It made my hair and scalp feel the best. It lathers perfect. Makes my hair feel so clean. It’s not too drying of the hair. It targets removal of impurities on the hair strand. I would buy again
Orting, WA
I love this detox shampoo! I do not think most people need to use this daily. I would say the average woman would need this twice a month to cleanse product build up. The average woman who is using heat tools would benefit from using it once per week. And guys with normal hair are going to love this every other day but it’s gentle enough that they can use it every day-which, let’s be real they’re probably going to ;)
Mesa, AZ
I bought this for my mom because she has super fine hair and she loves it so much she ordered like 10. She love the way her hair is growing and feeling and she is getting tons of compliments everywhere she goes!
Corona, CA
Had this because I used a lot of dry shampoo at the time and I just thought if I bought this product, it might’ve helped make my scalp cleaner or whatnot. I think it felt somewhat cleaner but I don’t know if it’s because of the scent or the actual detoxification from the shampoo..? Decent product otherwise. Smell is great, no complaints but won’t rebuy probably because I felt it didn’t make a significance difference compared to another shampoo.
Jackson, TN
This stuff really does what it claims, your hair will look and feel denser and more full, it makes my hair grow so fast that I cant use it everyday or i get ingrown hairs on my scalp. That being said, I wouldn't use it daily like the bottle says, more like every week or so. Also if you are a blonde, you should follow this with a purple shampoo, conditioner or mask as it will turn you brassy.
America
ALTERNA Caviar Clinical Daily Detoxifying Shampoo 8.5 oz This shampoo makes every wash truly cleansing. It's non stripping, colors are and clarifying for my 4c coils. #reviewcrew2018