BY ALTERNA

A daily cleansing treatment for fine, thinning, fragile hair. This sulfate-free cleansing treatment instantly thickens hair while purifying and protecting the scalp. It reduces the amount of DHT, a key contributor to hair loss, on the surface of the scalp and eliminates follicle-clogging dirt, excess sebum, and environmental residues, allowing healthier, thicker-looking hair to surface. Formulated with Red Clover Growth Complex, this key ingredient encourages naturally thicker, fuller, stronger hair that looks and feels denser from the inside out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Does it smell good? Does it give you dry itchy scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for colored or damaged hair? 2 Answers
  • How is this shampoo? I have a problem with oily hair, it's to the...3 Answers
Edgar R.
Edgar R.
Carson City, NV
Love Alterna products. They are sulfate free which is great because sulfates (depending on how much is in the product) can really dry out your hair or face. With that being said, since they are sulfate free, I have noticed that my hair is a lot softer with less use of other products. It is pricey, but if you are in a dry area like I am, it's worth your hair not feeling crunchy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is so nice. It is pricey but to me hair care products is so worth it. This leaves my hair so soft and the smell is good but not too overwhelming. I can tell a difference since I started using it!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Laredo , TX
I love this alterna caviar clinical daily shampoo is use this product everyday and I love it it is perfect for all hair colors and hair types and the packaging is great too I would definitely buy it again
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a gentle shampoo with a mild fragrance. It leaves hair soft and manageable but for those who shampoo twice a week or so this may not be strong enough clean. And it's expensive too!
Haya E.
Haya E.
New York
Alterna is my go-to brand for anything hair. This is a great introduction shampoo into their line and i would recommend using if you don't have any issues that you want to tackle.
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love alterna! I've been using this shampoo over two months the now and I can definitely see a dramatic change to my hair! I can't wait to try other products from this line!
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
I love this shampoo it really made my hair come back to life....also the leave in serum is great as well
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Life saver, made my hair feel alive again after bleaching it so much. I recommen this item
Imagem o cheiro deste #shampoo. Cara deve ser muito bom! Alguém já usou? Indicam??
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
No. I'll never use this again. It made my head all flaky. Now my hair is all dry.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this shampoo? I have a problem with oily hair, it's to the point I have to wash my hair every single night and I'm looking for a shampoo that can help dry it up some so I don't have to wash it as often.
Elise K.
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does it strip your hair of oil?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Does it smell good? Does it give you dry itchy scalp?
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Is this good for colored or damaged hair?