BY ALTERNA

A three-step system for hair that looks thicker, denser, and healthier. Caviar Clinical is a three-step system created to address the needs of fine, thinning, fragile hair. Daily Detoxifying Shampoo, Daily Root & Scalp Stimulator, and Weekly Intensive Boosting Treatment work together to enhance the appearance of thicker, denser-looking, healthier hair. This set contains: - 8.5 oz Daily Detoxifying Shampoo - Weekly Intensive Booting Treatment - 4 oz Daily Root & Scalp Stimulator It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Color Hold® is a proprietary color protection complex found in all Alterna products that provides the highest level of color protection from color fade caused by UVA, UVB, and visible light rays, including artificial light sources. Enzymetherapy® is a core Alterna technology found in each of our products that helps to transform ingredients into a micro-structure that the hair can more easily absorb allowing for deeper, more targeted penetration of active ingredients. Age-Control Complex® is a blend of caviar extract, vitamin C, and cytokines that help combat the signs of premature aging. Seasilk® is a blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and addresses damaged hair. see more...

Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
I found this $100 kit from @alternahaircare on clearance at @ulta for $15 so I snatched them up as quickly as I could. I'm in my 30's with fine, straight, limp hair. Since using this system, I've gotten a lot of compliments that my hair looks fuller with a bit more volume.

Whereas I'm not totally sure of this system is helping grow more hair, it definitely is helping to look like I have a fuller head of hair so that's a bonus.

Another reviewer mentioned that the root spray makes her hair greasy, however I have not personally experienced that.

Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this after trying and loving just the shampoo. It is cheaper to get the package instead of buying everything seperately. In the end, I regret buying the kit. The spray and treatments didn't seem to do anything extra that the shampoo didn't already do, and I felt like the treatment and spray could not fully penetrate my scalp because my hair was obvioulsy blocking it, and I didn't like that you had to rub it into your scalp with your fingers (makes for greasy hair). My hair didn't feel as clean and seemed kind of residuey after using the spray and treatment.
Andrea B.
I love this treatment. I saw my hair grow faster and definitely more beautiful. It us a little pricy but let me tell you, it is worth it.