BY ALTERNA #31 in CC Cream

Exceptional Repair, Smoothness & Moisture see more...

• Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "great if you have dry, damage or over processed hair! will keep your hair feeling healthy and doesn't look greasy" in 5 reviews
Anna V.
First of all this smells amazing 😉 & its very soft on the hair its not heavy or greasy
chenessa h.
I use this product every single time I’m flat ironing or giving my hair a blow out. Nothing else compares for my fine curly frizzy hair. It’s not heavy at all- All I need is a tiny drop I run in my hands and distribute them blow dry and my hair has so much volume- love it!
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Best leave-in hair balm! I've used this for a long time and I really like it! I like to combine it with a few drops of hair oil. I like that it keeps my dry end hydrated for about 3 days after I wash my hair. It also says it works as heat protectant which I really appreciate. It is kinda pricey but I like to splurge for products I apply anywhere on my body. Got mine at Sephora.
Amanda M.
Maple
Bomb dot com!!! I love brushing this cream through damp towel dried hair and then letting my curls air dry. It tames frizz and keeps my hair so soft and silky without being heavy and sticky or leaving a gross residue. I have been using this product for years because i feel like i just cant go wrong with it
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
I really like this cream for the hair! I use it after washing my hair before I blow dry. I've noticed less damage to my hair since using this cream. It acts as a heat protectant which is a huge plus for me! Will definitely re-purchase!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a good product but I do t think it's worth the price tag. I find this brand very pricey. I buy it from Sephora. I'd recommend it to others but I would warn people that the cost is a bit high.
Mary S.
Athens
I received this in a travel size and I'm definitely buying the full size product! It does wonders to my hair!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?
afton h.
Is this worth the money?
afton h.
Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?