BY ALTERNA #31 in CC Cream

Exceptional Repair, Smoothness & Moisture see more...

• Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "great if you have dry, damage or over processed hair! will keep your hair feeling healthy and doesn't look greasy" in 5 reviews
Katherine T.
St Petersburg, FL
I thought this product would positively impact my hair. I don't really know what this did to my hair. I didn't see any results honestly. I also think the product is too expensive and I wouldn't buy it again. I just wasn't impressed and wouldn't really recommend it to someone else.
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
This travel size is honestly not ideal for travel. I wash my hair everyday. I went on a 3 day trip and there was not even enough for the trip plus this formula isn't that great. I even let my mom use another bottle I had and she said after 2 uses she threw it away.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Another hit from Alterna. This worked so well with my hair, just like the brand's other CC cream. My hair was softer, smoother, more hydrated after using.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Sounds great works great at this for my Ipsy bag this I rate as a 10 helps with my hair makes it shiny just is a great little product
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I do not use caviar often but when I do I never have a problem most of the time it's just expensive and I cannot afford it.
Erica S.
La Puente, CA
Me encanta este producto, aunque no me encanta realmente el precio de el. Ese consideró que es un inconveniente para usarlo
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
Beat leave in conditioner ever! It calms frizz and leaves it feeling soft and shiny while not making it feel heavy!
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Great if you have dry, damage or over processed hair! Will keep your hair feeling healthy and doesn't look greasy
Anna V.
First of all this smells amazing 😉 & its very soft on the hair its not heavy or greasy
Nancy E.
Hialeah, FL
Good cream for the hair to control the frizz. But don’t see that it does more than that
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?
afton h.
Is this worth the money?
afton h.
Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?